Format: Audio CD|Change

8 Classic Albums on 4 CDs with 99 (+ 1 track) at under a tenner make this a really great buy.

This is Volume one and there is a second set of Eight Classic Albums Volume 2 too.
Here is a link.
8 Classic Albums Volume 2

The CDs, inserts and discs have minimal information on them but the old saying 'at this price you can't complain' still it has a nice CD inlay pic of Connie which looks really good at this 'cheap as chips' price/
BUT like a whole lot of releases there is no track listing so I have provided one in the hope that it will be of both use and interest to the buyer.

Denis White has provided the lost info and here it is Cheers Dennis!

Dennis says that the Connie Francis Album Titles are:
Christmas in My Heart
Rock 'n' Roll Million Sellers
Country & Western Golden Hits
Spanish & Latin American Favorites

Again if you spot any mistakes.. just add a comment and I will adjust and credit you with the correction. Honestly!
We all want to make our choices and viewing more pleasurable?

Disc: 1

23. Vaya Con Dios 3.11
24. Te Quiero Dijiste (Magic is the Moonlight) 2.27
25. Celos - Jalousie 2.42
26. My boy Glenn 3.99

Does anyone read this far??
55 comments|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 September 2012
This has to be a something kinda wonderful ! Mainly that I now have The rock N roll Million Sellers again my collection This 1960 album {which got to No12 in the LP CHART'S } has had it's day .It's also nice to have picked up some songs which I have not had the pleasure of hearing before , I find that C/D 4 , Tracks 13-25 Connie singing Spanish and Latin-American Favorites is a wow ! Something I failed to find in record shops in 1960 , or maybe it was not for the UK market ? Just love it to bits !
My Sunday Morning follower's would have Connie played every week why not ?
on 12 February 2013
Who's sorry now? - Not me, now I've got this fabulous 4-CD set. I'm a Connie newbie, and finding out how absolutely brilliant she is has enriched my life.

I agree with the other 5 Star Reviews here. This 8-album set is awesome. I knew a couple of the hits beforehand, but Connie is so much more than that. In fact, the hits don't represent her voice and presentation nearly well enough.

Connie is fluent in Italian and Spanish, so the discs in those languages are truly fabulous... especially the Spanish! And the "Country" disc is superb too.

And of course, you get the hits and an Xmas album to top it off. All for less than 9 pounds. Wow!
on 10 October 2013
Some tracks have been over re-mastered but most are good. I have found that a lot of supposedly re-mastered CDs just have the higher frequencies cut and so sound a bit muffled in places. Still Connie Francis is always worth a listen.
on 1 April 2014
Basically you are getting Connie's first 8 albums for a ridiculously low price. If Elvis was the ultimate male 50's star, then for me Connie was the female equivalent. Heartbreakingly beautiful ballads, rock n roll, Italian classics, Christmas favourites, the list goes on,there is something for everyone on these discs, (2 albums per disc) all sung to perfection by the greatest female singer of all time. There is nothing to consider at this price, just go ahead and buy it.
on 3 June 2015
Eight Classic Albums by Connie Francis is terrific ! A chance to hear some Coonie songs I hadn' before.The albums are, 1958 Who's Sorry Now, 1959 The Exciting Connie Francis, 1959 My Thanks To You, 1959 Connie Francis Sings Italian Favorites, 1959 Christmas In My Heart, 1959 Rock 'N' Roll Million Sellers, 1959 Country And Western Golden Hits, and 1960 Connie Francis Sings Spanish And Latin America Favorites. This is a great and inexpensive way to pick up Connie's early albums. Particular songs I like are, Who's Sorry Now, I Miss You So, I'll Get By, Winter Wonderland, Tweedle Dee, Lipstick On Your Collar, It's Only Make Believe, Hearts Of Stone, Let Me Go Lover, and Anytime. With 99 songs you just cannot go wrong. Fans of Connie Francis, and lovers of great pop music of the 1950's and 1960's will like this the most.
on 4 June 2014
Connie Francis is probably the most gifted U.S. singer of the 20th century, and these albums show her beautiful voice and her versatility. She is a legend in her own time
on 9 March 2014
hardly any of her hits, but a beautiful display of a fantastic 50/60s singer. she sings in several languages and styles. technical quality of the recordings is superb.
on 11 May 2013
I have been Connie Francis fan most of my live and to me eight albums for next to no money was a no brainer .
This music would suit any body who loved music of that period
on 22 August 2015
Most of her U.K. hits plus many more from the 1st Lady of Pop.