5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
Bought for our grandson's 2nd birthday -- He'll look like a real pirate with this hat, which is really well made.
Published 14 months ago by Ken at Home

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
Its got a nice look but is a funny material, having said that its held up well and my son loved it so!!!
Published 4 months ago by Rebecca Tappenden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Long Style Fancy Dress Black Velvet Effect Pirate Hat W/ Attached Red Bandana (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 13 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - Such good quality!, 11 Jun 2014
T. Tomlin (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 4.5 year old as he is pirate mad! It fits perfectly and will fit him for a few more years. It is fantastic quality, soft inside and he just loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 7 Jun 2014
It is a nice product for the price and help the little ones act like pirates. Lots of fun. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aye aye captain!, 11 May 2014
This captains hat arrived promptly.I was pleased with the quality of the material and think that the children it was bought for will get hours of fun from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars pirate hat-long style., 1 May 2014
This hat is great -at the moment pirates are in vogue-my grandson has decided he is having a pirate party.he is four and it fits him well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hat!, 26 April 2014
Excellent product, the red scarf really makes it. It came in plenty of time for the party, really recommend! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hat, 17 April 2014
Bought this hat for my granddaughter it is perfect for a youngster. I think it would be too small for most adults.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit larger than I was expecting, 8 Feb 2014
J. Wayne (London) - See all my reviews
Nice quality item which is a great addition to my sons dress up box. It fits me better tab him at the moment which I wasn't expecting from other comments - it's bigger than I was expecting. But my son seems to enjoy it nevertheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat, 18 Jan 2014
This is a great addition to my dressing up box, my grandchildren love this hat, its very austentatious and looks fab

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›