5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Polo
Excellent Polo top, however forgot that this is a USA top and should have got the next size smaller
Published on 10 Aug. 2010 by Mr. F. B. Rodrigues

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK
Published 12 months ago by Mr.Man996

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Polo, 10 Aug. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - Great looks, 18 Feb. 2014
Steven Lowther (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this polo, it is perfect for an hour playing badminton. It looks great, fits great and is of superb quality (As you would expect from UA)

The material is a bit like a football shirt, which means it's lightweight and comfortable. And it has great wicking qualities - it doesn't hold on to sweat and keeps you comfortable.

So good, I want another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great shirt, 13 Dec. 2012
Worked a treat in the hot weather and looks good too. I would recommend this product to anyone. cheers thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shirt...quality price...!, 3 Feb. 2012
I would argue that UA is the best stuff out in the market just now!

Granted not much on the patterned front if you are Ian Poulter like in your dress sense, but the colours are varied enough to suit us plain boys amongst the golfing fraternity.

HeatGear works well to move sweat away from the body and dries very quickly.

Sizes can be large; I ordered the large and I'm around the 44" chest mark. It's a close (ish) fit that suits me better as I don't like tops hanging off me on the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf shirt, 15 Jan. 2014
Great shirt
lovely colour
golfers will love it, it makes a great present plus its really good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 4 July 2014
The performance range from UA are good, but I'm really not a big fan of the shimmery effect you get on this material at all, just reminds me of shell suits. My personal preference I guess, I much prefer their charged cotton range. But it is comfortable, good quality and the colours are good, I use it for the gym generally and it does seem to get rid of sweat well so it gets a middling review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt great value, 26 Jun. 2014
Love all UA gear these shirts Re really good ,I buy them primeraly for golf I think they are the best forthat cooll comfortable and good to swing in also fine to wear out as they are so smart
And a real bonus they are virtually maintainable free wash dry and wear perfect just wish there was a full range of colours and sizes ! But how many do you neen highly reccomended

5.0 out of 5 stars Size is everything, 27 Dec. 2012
Great product. They are US sized, so I bought a medium, when normally I would buy a large, and it fitted perfectly, so pick your size carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Polo Shirt, 12 Aug. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. So i have no hesitation in recommending this excellent product that was dispatched quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's supposed to., 4 Nov. 2012
Very comfortable and cool in warm weather. Shame it couldn't knock a couple of strokes off too. Good value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›