5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read
Having read the first two books in this series was not disappointed with this third book. helps if you read them in order to get a sense of the characters. Read each book in a couple of days and now about to start book four. Good steady story with a good mixture of romance and thriller. Enjoy.
Published on 20 Feb 2011 by Yoda

3.0 out of 5 stars okay read
have to agree about an earlier comment with jacksons roaming eye slow start with this book but worth reading at the end
Published on 18 April 2012 by missy6121

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 20 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars another great story, 16 Feb 2012
kittycat 2000 (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This is another very good book from a great writer. The story of the disappearance of two very different young women is woven together very well. I also enjoyed the continuing story of det. Jackson's personal life. When I start an LJ Sellers book I know I'm in for a late night and a really good read. I look forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice One, 11 Mar 2011
Having read the first 2 in this series, I was so pleased that I could get this one straight after (as only started reading this author).

It was another good read with an interesting story line. All her books have different types of 'crimes' that are investigated so you don't feel that you are getting the same old thing again.

Number 4 just a click away!

3.0 out of 5 stars okay read, 18 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars hooked, 26 Feb 2012
I have to say, being a devout Patricia Cornwell follower, a tough cookie to follow, I was pleasantly surprise by this book. I downloaded it free too, so wasn't expecting much. This was a really good read, to the extent I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend giving this one a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 16 Feb 2012
Do not usually write reviews but I had to on this book. Could not stop reading it stayed up well into the small hours to get it finished as the author kept you guessing the next part, well worth the read I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Detective series, 22 Dec 2010
P. Spicer "Greengrass" (High Wycombe, England) - See all my reviews
If you like the Michael Connelly type detective books then this third book in the series "Thrilled to death" is in my opinion the best of the three so far, the others being "The Sex Club" & "Secrets to Die for", I think her books have gradually got better as she goes along. I'm now looking forward to reading the rest in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 30 Dec 2012
I have started to read all L J Sellers books in this series. They are well written and the stories are really interesting and the characters well developed. Highly recommend this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, 23 Dec 2012
Great book well worth reading, fast paced very enjoyable. Have now read 3 of this authors and now looking at the 4th, all of them equally great reads, well written, page turners not easy to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 5 July 2012
What can I say. I love these books. I started reading them at Christmas just after I got my kindle and after a break returned to them. Glad I did. Now on to book 4