Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 16 April 2015
Interesting book with good twists. Very frightening to see how many people,are effected by mental health problems. A good writer with easy reading books. I would recommend if to others. Interesting theme and plot. I have read other books by the same writer and they all seem good.
on 30 December 2012
The Suicide Effect
I have loved all the L J Sellers books I have read so far, The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series and The Baby Thief (A Romantic Thriller), and this is no exception. Sellers is an excellent creative writer, the senarios and characters credible and her books are certainly page turners. This book, not a part of the Detective Jackson series, is a tense thriller, with a very likable heroine, set in the now somewhat familliar Eugene. It is a very good read and I would highly reccommend it. Looking forward to the next Detective Jackson book very much.
on 16 April 2013
Another thrilling detective Jackson storey. Superb sub plots with a subtle continuos storey which runs through all of these books. Clinical trials are a complex subject and LJ Sellers has an excellent depth of knowledge in the subject
on 21 December 2011
This book has all the workings of a bestseller; a realistic narrative which comfortably displays the concept of corporate greed and focuses on a female protagonist, who puts all her personal dilemmas behind to save the world from a drug that could cause an exponential rise in suicides.

She's timid and unaware of the danger she put herself in, but she stands strong against all odds and keeps at it; truly inspirational.

The ending leaves a chill down your spine with a satisfactory feeling. It's edgy and explores the context of the inner voice we all have but always seem to quell.

Brilliant read! Definitely will recommend to everybody; I already have!
on 9 November 2013
A stand alone thriller that links with other stories by the same author. The plot is frustrating at times but it's hard to put this one down. A good read without unnecessary violence.
on 12 June 2014
This story kept you enthralled with lots of twists and turns, and the final outcome was a surprise. It gave an insight into the struggles of a single women and her love for her son.
on 30 June 2014
another great read by L.J.Sellers a very unusual subject and gripping. luckily I have more of her books to read as I would be lost without them. keep them coming Ms Sellers!!
on 10 November 2014
This is the first of L.J.Sellers books that I have read, it had been recommended by Amazon. It was much better than I had expected with lots of can't put it down passages.k
on 28 June 2013
What an excellent book - could not put down, kept you gripped from beginning to end. I love all the characters already and enjoy trying to work out "who dunnit"!!!
on 17 June 2013
I didn't realise that this was a short story otherwise I would nit have paid for it, nor read it.

Massive shame because it had my attention from the beginning, a detailed very short story, did hold the readers attention. About a girl formerly a drug addict who suffered a terrible family tragedy and how she ends up fighting for her life.

I would not waste yr money on thus unless you like short stories