Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.26

on 15 September 2012
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to J. L. Bryan.)
This is the fourth book in the `Songs of Magic' series, and kicks off where book 3 left off. (Trying to avoid spoilers so some names will be starred ** out.)
Jason and Erin are in the land of fairy, searching for ***** who has been kidnapped by Mrs Dullahan, (the keeper of the fairy gate that Jason originally went through to steal the instruments), whilst Mitch and Dred are left alone on the set of their next big gig, trying to hold the band together until Jason and Erin return.
Meanwhile, Aoide, the lutist from the fairy band is making her way to find the band and take back the stolen instruments.
Will Jason and Erin find ***** in time? What will happen to the gig without a guitarist and singer? What is Mrs Dullahan's game? Will Aoide ever get the bands stolen instruments back?

This was a rollercoaster ride of a story! The amount of strange things in fairy was just huge and so varied, from sabre-toothed ducks to rivers made of chocolate, unicorns, electric bugs, gumball trees, the `sickly sweets' infection and boats shaped like ducks. It was totally nuts! (In a good way!)
I loved how the band was separated and each had their own thing to accomplish, I loved how Jason and Erin's relationship moved forward, and I loved how more was revealed about several of the characters, including Erin!
This really was an imaginative and interesting story, and the questions raised in this book leave room for further dramatic reveals in the fifth book `fairyvision'!
8 out of 10.
on 14 July 2014
when I first started this series, I was,nth overly impressed, but I have to say that my opinion has been radically reversed.next book please