Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 July 2012
Every song on this album is a total hit, its just skanking hit after skanking hit for a good hour or so, and luckily they added in the song 'hiding in my headphones' so you get a good couple minutes break before you get back up and skank around the house to the rest of the album.

all in all if you're a fan of pop-punk, punk, ska, ska-punk or anything along those lines then this album is for you.

Also if you don't buy it Aaron Barratt will probably end up in tears. I haven't seen Aaron looking happy since the music video for their song 'Beer' came out all those years ago.
on 20 August 2012
Oh, we have waited for this! The old RBF are back to their very best with this new collection of great tunes and dodgy lyrics.

They haven't been around for a while and the last covers album was pretty unimpressive. However, they are back with great verve and enthusiasm, making the music we love.

If you know their music, there will no surprises, except that it is so good. If you don't know the music, give it a try. you won't regret it-honest!
on 9 March 2013
This is a strange album by everyone's favorite current generation Ska group. Not because it feels or sounds out of place since they sound as good as they ever have done (even if Aaron Barrett is the only original member left in the group). It's strange because I've never heard Reel Big Fish sound as classic as they have done in this album. Throughout the album there are great songs like "Don't Stop Skankin' " which have a great reggae sound that wouldn't feel out of place during the good old days of Ska along side bands like Madness and The Specials and it's wonderful to hear groups who still carrying the spirit of 2-tone with them.

This is a great album for any one who is a fan of Ska and it's various incarnations. You won't necessarily find any songs as infectiously catchy as "Sell Out" or "Somebody Loved Me" but it is a solid album through and through.
on 19 February 2013
The only reason for not giving this a 5 out of 5 is that one of the tracks skips (I can't remember which one off the top of my head), and as the CD was in the original packaging when it arrived I have to assume this is a fault with the CD production itself. It's a shame as it's actually a good, typically fun and sarcastic RBF album overall, and it's great to have some new music from Reel Big Fish again. Not as classic as some of the older songs, but still very catchy and enjoyable, particularly 'I know you too well to like you anymore' and 'Don't Stop Skanking' so far. 'Your Girlfriend Sucks' is another good one, but after a sleepless night with it stuck in my head, I like it a little less these days! Will be listening to this album a lot over next couple of weeks as we are going to see them on tour in the near future.
on 9 May 2014
There are many great songs on this and if you are a fan of them then buy it. In my opinion there isn't a bad song on the album and I even love Hiding in Your Headphones!
on 15 February 2013
good album in itself :-) but also fast delivery and in perfect condition too, much enjoyed :-) following this, going to see the m live in nottingham :-)
on 30 July 2012
I'm going to be honest, this is the first "new" album they have released in the last five years and also the first one to come out since I first heard of this band.

Currently I'm about 3/4 of the way through the album and enjoying it very much, it's not every going to compare with thier last cd release (the best of us) as that's obviously filled with hits but still a very balanced, ska punk filled album!

If anything so far I haven't heard anything that I would say is a "classic" such as beer or sell out but can't have it all.
on 13 April 2015
Just good fun if you like a dance and sing song to modern day ska, Arron is very clever with this production, great job !
on 19 April 2013
Not much more to say, just glad RBF don't seem to have changed to much in all these years!

Highly recommended.
on 11 August 2013
Just brilliant like they always are. If your a fan why wouldn't you buy it? It's a whole lot of new great rbf