Size: Large|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£19.99+ £3.69 shipping

on 17 June 2013
I'm 6'4'' (195) and a fairly slim build. I bought the large, green version and can't complain.

For me, length wise it's perfect untucked - too short to tuck in (not that I would for such a casual shirt).

Sleeves are too short for someone tall like me, but this is normal anyway and not too important as I'm sure most will roll them up anyway.

A little loose around the gut but again normal for me.

Decent quality material.
on 3 May 2013
I was a bit skeptical of this shirt after seeing some negative reviews of it on another, identical product listing (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doublju-Casual-Pocket-Checkered-Shirts/dp/B00AEL9A9C/ref=pd_sim_ap_2) which suggested the sizing was ridiculously small, but having bit the bullet and bought it I can say it's great.

I'm a 5 foot 7 guy with a slim but (ever so) slightly muscular frame, I bought the shirt in a "small" and I had expected it to be a bit tight but if anything it fits perfect. The only slightly negative thing I would say is it doesn't fit as well as the picture suggests - I imagine the one in the picture has been pinned back to make it look better, and that's the reason I docked it 1 star.

The material is lightweight and quite soft, and it seems well made (though I haven't worn it much, so I'm yet to see how it stands up to a bit of wear and tear.)

Overall it's a nice shirt, feels nice, fits great (but not perfect) and I would definitely buy another.
on 12 May 2013
Really soft material and a good slightly tailored fit. I normally wear a medium but bought a large due to the asian sizing which fits me fine.

Product arrived quickly. I'll definitely buy from this company again.
on 16 October 2013
I must have a long torso, because unlike the 6'4" gentlemen who said length was fine on him after ordering a large, it was about an inch too short to be worn untucked on me - a 6'1" man.
Everything else if good. Quality surprisingly nice for this price point and fit on shoulders, chest ect is nice. Just wish it had an extra 1/2 inch to 1 inch in length and it would be easy 5 stars.
I don't think I can order a size up also as apparently the chest measure increases from 41" to 42" in M to L, but 42" to 45" on L to XL, which will just mean it'll be a billowing fit despite the length being corrected.
As I say solid product, just length fit wasn't for me.
on 13 March 2014
Shirt arrived neatly packaged, it's advertised as slim fit but doesn't really taper towards the waist, so I wouldn't say it's a true slim fit shirt, however I can feel it a bit tight across shoulders so it is a bit more fitted than standard size. I can't fault the shirt for comfort, the material feels really nice and is thicker than a normal shirt so is pretty warm to wear. The only real negative thing about the shirt is the quality of the finish( tho this may be just for the one I got) there are quite a lot of loose threads on the garment some have been pulled out others just look like the sewing hasn't been bothered to be finished off properly. Having said that the shirt does still look really nice and I've had a few comments when wearing it, so give it 4 stars.
on 17 July 2013
Possibly the fastest item I've had delivered.
Quality is great
Red's a tad brighter than I thought but I imagine that will fade a little with time.
Great fit
Will probably buy from you again.
on 24 April 2014
I knew this was likely to be a tad on the small size for us Europeans coming what with it coming from Asia, but initially it wasn't too bad. Sadly though it shrunk massively after just 1 wash (at 30, if you really need to know), and lost a lot of it's colour as well. A real shame as I was initially pretty impressed when I opened it. Very much a "buy cheap, pay twice" kind of shirt. Can't recommend it at all I'm afraid.
on 25 June 2014
Be aware of the size. I ordered an XL, the shirt that arrived it is tagged as an XL but the real size is an M probably. very small. other than that it looks good. I asked for the refund but i wouldnt buy again. dont want to get a different size and have to ask a refund. And i just print out the return label, need to pay the return as well. no comment!!!1
on 28 April 2014
First of all, everyone who gets this item gets it because it looks great in the picture. You'll be happy to know that it looks great whilst wearing it too. Now, I'm a medium size guy at 6ft, so I buy medium size coats, shirts etc but I bought the large size of this shirt. The large size isn't slim fitting on me, but that's not to say it doesn't fit well. It still looks look and you can easily see the shape of my body through the shirt. I was actually surprised at how nicely it fitted me for a size I wasn't really expecting.

If you're like me and are a medium size person and want a nice slim fit to show off your upper body, get the medium size, otherwise get large for a nice comfortable, loose, but not too loose, fit.
on 21 November 2013
I'm 6,3" fairly slim build and this sits just right without having to tuck it in. ideal for wearing over a tshirt. for just under £20 this is a bargain and arrived very quickly!