5.0 out of 5 stars great cheap shirt
Really soft material and a good slightly tailored fit. I normally wear a medium but bought a large due to the asian sizing which fits me fine.

Product arrived quickly. I'll definitely buy from this company again.
Published 14 months ago by John Creaghan

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but short in length
I must have a long torso, because unlike the 6'4" gentlemen who said length was fine on him after ordering a large, it was about an inch too short to be worn untucked on me - a 6'1" man.
Published 9 months ago by Josh

5.0 out of 5 stars great cheap shirt, 12 May 2013
John Creaghan "gore" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stylish Check Mens Casual Slim fit Dress Shirts Fine Colletion (Apparel)

Product arrived quickly. I'll definitely buy from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars No huge complaints, 17 Jun 2013
N. Pritchard (Reading, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm 6'4'' (195) and a fairly slim build. I bought the large, green version and can't complain.

For me, length wise it's perfect untucked - too short to tuck in (not that I would for such a casual shirt).

Sleeves are too short for someone tall like me, but this is normal anyway and not too important as I'm sure most will roll them up anyway.

A little loose around the gut but again normal for me.

Decent quality material.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice, fairly cheap shirt., 3 May 2013
I was a bit skeptical of this shirt after seeing some negative reviews of it on another, identical product listing (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doublju-Casual-Pocket-Checkered-Shirts/dp/B00AEL9A9C/ref=pd_sim_ap_2) which suggested the sizing was ridiculously small, but having bit the bullet and bought it I can say it's great.

I'm a 5 foot 7 guy with a slim but (ever so) slightly muscular frame, I bought the shirt in a "small" and I had expected it to be a bit tight but if anything it fits perfect. The only slightly negative thing I would say is it doesn't fit as well as the picture suggests - I imagine the one in the picture has been pinned back to make it look better, and that's the reason I docked it 1 star.

The material is lightweight and quite soft, and it seems well made (though I haven't worn it much, so I'm yet to see how it stands up to a bit of wear and tear.)

Overall it's a nice shirt, feels nice, fits great (but not perfect) and I would definitely buy another.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but short in length, 16 Oct 2013
Everything else if good. Quality surprisingly nice for this price point and fit on shoulders, chest ect is nice. Just wish it had an extra 1/2 inch to 1 inch in length and it would be easy 5 stars.
I don't think I can order a size up also as apparently the chest measure increases from 41" to 42" in M to L, but 42" to 45" on L to XL, which will just mean it'll be a billowing fit despite the length being corrected.
As I say solid product, just length fit wasn't for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, 13 Mar 2014
Shirt arrived neatly packaged, it's advertised as slim fit but doesn't really taper towards the waist, so I wouldn't say it's a true slim fit shirt, however I can feel it a bit tight across shoulders so it is a bit more fitted than standard size. I can't fault the shirt for comfort, the material feels really nice and is thicker than a normal shirt so is pretty warm to wear. The only real negative thing about the shirt is the quality of the finish( tho this may be just for the one I got) there are quite a lot of loose threads on the garment some have been pulled out others just look like the sewing hasn't been bothered to be finished off properly. Having said that the shirt does still look really nice and I've had a few comments when wearing it, so give it 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the worst stuff I've got from China, 7 Mar 2014
Not as fitted as the picture implies, pretty cheaply made as to be expected but the collar is massive, like something your dad had in the 70's. I'll just take the hit as I can't be arsed sending it back to China but won't be using again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, cool shirt, 21 Nov 2013
I'm 6,3" fairly slim build and this sits just right without having to tuck it in. ideal for wearing over a tshirt. for just under 20 this is a bargain and arrived very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery..., 17 July 2013
Possibly the fastest item I've had delivered.
Quality is great
Red's a tad brighter than I thought but I imagine that will fade a little with time.
Great fit
Will probably buy from you again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim Fit Check Shirt, 4 July 2013
Very nice product. Good quality and great fit. My son is very difficult to to shop for and this ticks all the boxes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not slim fit, 6 July 2014
Sorry guys, but this shirt is not slim fit, I got the smallest size and it was baggy - I'm a medium build. There's no tailoring, so it just hangs down straight.

Extra star for refunding without argument.