on 2 August 2013
Bought this ring for myself, it's lovely and solid, dainty and very pretty looks better,than in the picture. The delivery was fast and the price of this ring is very cheap, BARGAIN!! Very happy :)
on 1 January 2014
I wanted a simple "flat" silver ring. Reading all the reviews everyone was very happy with this ring so I bought it. I think I received it within two days - excellent delivery, I cannot remember how much but it was extremely reasonable. I have worn it non-stop and it still looks shiny and new. I will be buying another one as it is well worth the money. Well done T.S. Jewels.
on 13 September 2013
If you want a slim, plain band then this ring is a good buy. It was delivered swiftly & nicely presented in a box. The ring has a flat profile, which means if fits snuggly & acts like a stacking ring as the settings for gem rings can slip over it easily. It is very lightweight, but still seems rigid, so hopefully it won't bend too easily.
on 30 January 2013
Ordered my ring, got it next day, very pleased, what more could you want.
I think that deserves........WELL DONE T.S Jewels
on 31 January 2013
Great!! Arrived very quickly and the ring is exactly as described. Will do the job. Cannot at all complain. Great item for the price.Thank you! :)
on 30 April 2014
sterling silver solid 2mm plain band. It is everything what it said in the title. It is solid, it is 2mm and it is plain. But I like it for every day use and I don't have to take it off when I am doing some more demanding work. Especially like it that I did not have to pay delivery charge. So this is the product I would get again or perhaps for a friend. I don't like delivery charges.
on 10 March 2014
Just wanted a thin silver band for my thumb

Not into the chunky ones, It is very slim, so only if u want a really thin hardly there ring

To go with other rings it's ok...... But be warned it is tiny in width
on 24 February 2014
This silver ring is 2mm, so quite a thin band but just what I was looking for. It's a plain silver ring -I did wonder if it had a matte effect finish but the ring is polished silver. Very pretty and a great price!
on 7 December 2013
Brilliant quality and hasn't faded or turned fingers green, can get minor scratches but only seen if you looked really closely. A bit too big though, would buy a smaller size.
on 15 April 2014
This is a nice little ring for the price. I needed something to stop my engagement ring slipping off my finger when the weather is cold and this is perfect, sizing very good