• L.A.?

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 November 2012
Take nothing away from this Aussie trio, they are superb, if you get the chance catch them live do so before they are lost to the huge souless arenas and festivals that seem to dominate our live music scene these days. LA is a classic first album warming us up for 'Spaces In Between', but well worth listening to. Hard to believe how young they are when you see them live, lets hope that attracts more youngsters to become fans of Rock & Blues, it's certainly worked on my 7 year old. Already got my ticket to see them again in April 2013, can't wait to hear what they come out with.
on 3 June 2013
Bought "Spaces in between" - a really good album - so now back filling.

Good hooks & riffs and a very good rockin' album. Only 7 tracks but still a very good buy.
on 24 January 2013
I bought this album after seeing Tracer live last year. Excellent gig and this is a good debut album that provides a bit of history before the more polished 'Spaces'
on 5 November 2012
The debut album from Tracer is awesome from this Australian band rocks in your face from start to finish.a new band to watch out for.
on 30 December 2013
I saw this band for the first time a few weeks ago as a support act. I was amazed at how good they were and wanted to buy an album. Really good.