on 30 August 2013
My husband loved this fathers day gift and we are regularly stopped in the street to ask where we got this t-shirt and we have caught people smiling and giggling when they have read it. The product has washed well and kept it's shape. It's worn regularly and still looks like it did when first purchased. Great product!
on 28 October 2013
I bought this t shirt for my son who obviously has two very demanding daughters, a seventeen year old and a seven year old who thinks she's seventeen
on 26 June 2012
Arrived quickly. Good quality t-shirt, washed well, true to size, bought as a gift & the recipient was delighted with it.
on 29 November 2013
I saw this shirt and new it would be perfect for my brother! So I ordered it, as I clicked the last confirm button I realised I had ordered a medium and wanted a large! I emailed them my mistake, they replied at the start of business the next day saying they had made the change.it arrived quicker than estimated. Overall fantastic service from this seller! Description of product and quality are as described! As for whether my brother will love my idea of funny will have to wait for Christmas Day! Lol
on 1 October 2013
Perfect fit, Lovely print and I would definitely recommend this product as it has a qwirky sense of humour and is quite an original product. A must buy for any dad with two daughters.
on 29 November 2013
t shirt looks good quality and arrived in good time for Christmas present. Hope he laughs as much as we did when we ordered it
on 30 November 2013
This is a gift for my Father, arrived quickly and the t-shirt is of good quality and the print is not smudged or blurred
on 1 February 2015
I bought this as a gift for my Dad, I didn't expect it to fit him it was more of a novelty gift (My Dad struggles finding tshirts to fit him he's 6"4 and ex army so he's huge) I bought the largest one and to his surprise (and mine) it fit perfectly! He's had this tshirt a good few months and it's still in shape and looks brand new. Very pleased with this purchase!! Quality product for an amazing price, thank you!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2013
not sure if I like it or not as Im still waiting for it to arrive. Bought as a present for my brother , contacted the seller who asked ME to see if it was at my local sorting office! Considering it wasn't supposed to be delivered to my local office and knowing that no card had been left i felt they were and still are passing the buck...awaiting their response with bated breath but not holding out much hope !
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2014
This was bought for a bit of fun for my son in law and according to him it fits and washes well.