on 15 July 2012
This bag has been great in surviving a six-week term at school. It is nice and strong, so can carry lots of A4 books, however doesn't fit any folders inside. The strap is nice and wide, so it is also comfortable to carry, and doesn't hurt your shoulder. The corners have got a bit scuffed during this time, but overall, they have stayed in good shape. Also, the bag went a bit dis-coloured when I had it out in the rain. The original colour has come back a bit, now, but it is still a slightly gray-ish colour. Overall, a reccommmended bag to purchase!
11 comment20 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2012
It's a good bag. The size is really good, it has a lot of pockets and a big zipper too. The only but is that, when it arrived, it had an intense smell (not very nice). Anyway, I hanged the bag close to the window for two days and the smell was gone.
on 16 May 2013
I trawled for hours looking at the different colours and reviews for this type of bag. Finally settled on this one for a number of reasons a) i liked the pale green colour of the bag b) I liked the contrasting strap which made it look different from others I've seen. The bag I received is similar to the picture in style only. Firstly it's a very very dark green with a dark green strap and therefore nothing like the picture. Inside is a bright pink lining which I don't mind. The quality of the bag is shocking to say the least. The "padded bit" on the strap is not padded again I don't mind that but the stitching is terrible and not straight which wouldn't be something I would ordinarily worry about but couple that with the fact that it looks like the whole pad has been cut by a five year old its bad. The lining is terrible quality and the poor stitching is evident throughout. I emailed as soon as I saw the quality of the bag. Never heard a thing. Not the best £23 I've spent. Avoid.
on 20 March 2013
Bought this as wanted an overnight bag for an upcoming hospital stay. It is a nice size, not huge though, wouldnt be big enough for a weekend away, but just about big enough for overnight stuff. It would also be useful for work or school as is just the right size for folders and books. It has lots of pockets inside and out and the top zips up under the flap which is useful so stuff doesnt fall out. I bought it in the green, it has a green shoulder strap which is nicer than the beige one in the picture. The floral design is really lovely. Mine has a very bright pink lining, and there is no nasty smell that another reviewer mention. It arrived a few days after ordering and over all I am pleased with it.
on 23 September 2012
I bought this bag for my daughter to use for High School. Whilst she loves the look of the bag and all its internal pockets etc it is unfortunately very poor quality. She has not even used it for 3 weeks yet and the stitching has come apart and the strap will snap within a few days without doubt. The inside fabric frays easily and the external piping wears off really quickly. It is not hardy enough for a teenager's school bag and I cannot recommend this product to others. I did contact SwankySwans but they have not been helpful either.
on 18 December 2011
I was after a Kath Kidston look alike and this fits the bill, Arrived quickly and loves very nice inside is a pink lining and i love it, does feel slightly cheap but for the price its good quality, its nice and big with lots of pockets, nice strap and shoulder pad thingy, very good buy!!
on 23 October 2012
bought this bag for my daughter to use at school after seeing all the good reviews, unfortunatly the zip end has come off because of poor quality sewing and another part has come undone,she has only used it two times, the colour was also very different to the picture shown it is more of a dark green colour. I have given lycd the chance to reply to my coments but so far they have not replied
on 10 August 2011
This bag is exactly as described and feels really good quality. Great price and looks fairly similar to a certain well known designer bag but without the price tag! Fast delivery too.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2014
When I chose this particular bag, it was because I liked the colour scheme with its pinky red flowers, the bright pink interior lining and the black strap with the padded shoulder piece. There is also a lot more green on the item I have received, being very similar to numerous other bags I looked at online and then rejected - I looked at dozens of bags before making my choice and the whole reason I chose this one is that it was different to the other black floral bags I saw. However, when it arrived, I discovered that the lining is a cream floral pattern, the strap is a beige colour with no shoulder piece and the flowers are a much paler red with some yellow in there too. Whilst the bag is okay in itself, in the sense that it is perfectly usable, I was left very disappointed because sadly it is not what I ordered as it is very different to the product I thought I would receive.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2011
I really was struggling with getting all my uniform and other things to work in any bag, that one is very specious and very pretty, so I think it was really worth buying. I thought it will look very cheap, but actually it doesnt. It is just fine. I would reccomend it as that is very nice thing to have when you carry a lot of things and it will work as a cabbing bag aswell.