5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced, extremely fun arcade racer
I have been playing this game for a while now, and have struggled to put it down. It captures the element of 'just 1 more lap' perfectly. Be it to shave that key second off your lap time to beat your mates best score, or to unlock your next car mod.

Published 20 months ago by Richard D. Bentley

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
Firstly I do like the game, it keeps me entertained on the train too and from work. They have dumbed the graphics down though as I play call of duty too and the graphics are very good. At night time the car headlights are pixelated and during the day the shadows are not smooth. This is not a ps vita thing just NFS MW.
Cars are good and the racing is good.
I wish...
Published 17 months ago by mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced, extremely fun arcade racer, 2 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)

For those wondering, this is identical to the xbox 360 and Ps3 version, except the traffic density is less (this can sometimes lead to the city feeling a bit desolate, but at the speeds you end up driving, less traffic is good!) and the graphics have been toned down slightly (the most noticeable is other cars headlights, for some reason appear very pixilated, there were similar issues with explosions/fire in uncharted, so I am guessing some of the vita hardware struggles with lighting).

The other change is there are less cars in a race, in multiplayer you are limited to 4, while on larger consoles you can have 8. This is purely a hardware problem, after all the vita is a portable device.

The core game is very fun and addicting. I was just doing a fast track where the goal was to average at least 120mph and it started with a huge jump, straight through a billboard in the middle of an archway. Landing on a bridge accross the park. 5 attempts in and my personal best is 119.9mph (how irritatingly close is that!) I would be playing right now if I could!

I could ask for nothing more from a handheld game. It connects with Autolog perfectly. Telling me every time I pass a speed camera if a friend has passed it faster, or if I break a billboard if my mate jumped further. This element of competativeness is throughout and can lead to an endlessly fun amount of activities to do.

This is one of my favorite vita games yet, and certainly my favorite racing game!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
Good game for a blast around in any car you fancy, good graphics, playability and plenty of races to compete in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grat racing game., 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
Good fast paced game, can change cars and colours etc. Great graphics. 12 year old son loving it. Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best VITA game personally, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
This has got to be the best VITA game I have played to date and I have played quite a few. First off the Open world is true open world, albeit the graphics aren't the greatest but that is probably down to it being a port. But every car is in the game, every security camera and every billboard is there for you to smash through.
Cars are customization and the multi-player is somewhat quite fun, have had trouble getting into many games but that might be down to my timing.

All in all have a very few problems with the game, although sometimes things may suddenly appear and the smaller screen you will need to get used to that. But I would suggest anyone who owns a VITA to buy this game, because it is probably in the top 5 of VITA titles

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Kept me hooked, 30 Oct 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
I must say, I wasn't expecting much because it was a handheld. this was my first game for the ps vita and what surprised me the most was the graphics. the colours are crisp and the detail of the car and your surroundings is excellent. You have total freedom, you do races and escape the cops at your own leisure for money which you need to race and take down the most wanted drivers. The drawback is that there is no rain, this is in the home console version, this ps vita version also lacks an airport, but there is still an old and abandoned airfield
overall this game is a must play, if you don't you miss out on this great game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but..., 6 Oct 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
Fun game. Nice graphics too. But the "most wanted" list is extremely easy to beat compared to the first most wanted game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought for my little boy., 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
My boy got this on his computer and wanted it to go on his new PS Vita, he plays it all the time so I get to watch the football in peace!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 29 July 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
A little complicated from time to time... But it's cool. I need more time to be detailed, so... Game on! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars most wanted, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
I think this is the best need for speed game since the last most wanted. I couldn't stop playin. It so this is an obvious 5 star from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good arcade type game, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) (Video Game)
I love my driving games on all formats and this falls into what I call the frequent crash category, you fly along at a fair old speed and that's where my only negative comes in, with it being street racing you get little warning that a wall is ahead, in the time it takes to check the mini map you've normally ploughed into a wall. Other than that its good for some adrenaline pumping police evading action.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation Vita)
14.99