Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 April 2013
This is the acoustic, soft album from SwS, but every track is fantastic and had me singing along, it is just great.
on 25 March 2013
This is one of those occasions, don't get me wrong the originals are fantastic however I feel that you can feel Kellins emotion in these acoustic version. You can really hear and appreciate how good his voice is too!
on 23 October 2013
Any Sleeping With Sirens fan definitely needs this CD in their life. The band really mellow down in this album making it a nice change! Even my Mam liked this CD and she isn't a Sleeping With Sirens fan, shows the diversity!
on 10 October 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase. It came in perfect condition and the package arrived on perfect time! Great price and a really nice album you must buy it!
on 4 August 2013
Best I've heard by them by a long shot, they work so well acoustic. if only Feel was this good
on 1 March 2014
I've been a fan of Sleeping with Sirens for a while, although since Feel came out I was quite disappointed. I needed to be reminded of the Sleeping with Sirens I loved so much, and this soundtrack was absolutely perfect.
on 6 August 2014
Love this album I wish there was more than 5 songs on it though cos it's truly amazing.very chilled and relaxed any sws fan needs this xd to add to their collection you won't be disappointed
on 21 May 2015
This is by far my favourite release by SWS. I like most of the stuff they've released but this is by far the best they've released in my opinion.
on 4 June 2014
recieved in time, perfect quality and plays well it matches it's artist of how perfect the album is itself absolutely love it
on 18 March 2014
been waiting to get this cd for a long time Kellin's vocals are amazing well worth the wait and money