on 6 January 2013
Good quality icing. Easy to roll. Non stick rolled under sheet of parchment paper and easy to lift onto cake.
on 6 November 2012
I was under the impression that I would receive all the colours shown as small separate bags. I only received four colours (each 250gm) which was rather disappointing. As usual the icing is easily handled and shaped.
on 14 October 2013
This product is not what it is advertised as. It was 4x 250g not 1x 1kg as advertised. I was very disappointed and a lot of inconvenience was caused to me from ordering this product.
on 5 August 2015
I am also disappointed with this order as I was also under the impression that it would be in one block ready rolled to fit on my bigger cake. This will cause more work and not what I would have wanted. I won't be buying from this supplier again. Please advertise a true description and if it is in four 250gr packets say so, don't advertise it as 1kg ready roll icing
on 26 November 2013
The colour is alright. The texture did feel like it may dry out but it was just right. It rolled without cracking. It may be slightly pricey but it is recommended because it competes favourably price wise to supermarkets and it was delivered free.
on 11 November 2013
This was a beautiful color, have used various Regalise and all easy to use and much easier than coloring your own. I have also ordered the varied color packs and I'm surprised people are complaining that they don't get what they expected as it's all written in the description....for the varied color icings it states there are 250g of each which equals 1kg....easy! I have ordered them various times as I like to do each tier a different color, it's very easy to use, colors are vibrant and 250g covers around 6-8 in cake easily so looks very effective. it's a shame the people who don't read the description give low scores in feedback as it may lead people not to order, but they would be missing out!!
on 11 November 2013
having the icing ready coloured made the process so much easier to create a stunning cake with a proffesional finish. i would happily recommend the company to any cake maker. a really excellent product.
on 23 February 2014
Was a perfect colour for minion cakes! Easy to use and store. Perfect for people like me who are not naturals with cake decorating. Would use again and recommend to others.
on 2 December 2014
Arrived quickly but the expiry date on every pack was about 30 days after receipt. Luckily I was using it straight away. Be careful if you are buying well in advance.
on 9 January 2014
perfect for icing any cake, delivery was quick it came within 3 days of placing the order, very pleased it comes in 4 250g packs handy if i dont need to use all of it