on 6 January 2013
Good quality icing. Easy to roll. Non stick rolled under sheet of parchment paper and easy to lift onto cake.
on 14 October 2013
This product is not what it is advertised as. It was 4x 250g not 1x 1kg as advertised. I was very disappointed and a lot of inconvenience was caused to me from ordering this product.
on 5 August 2015
I am also disappointed with this order as I was also under the impression that it would be in one block ready rolled to fit on my bigger cake. This will cause more work and not what I would have wanted. I won't be buying from this supplier again. Please advertise a true description and if it is in four 250gr packets say so, don't advertise it as 1kg ready roll icing
on 12 April 2016
I liked using this icing. I have zero experience with icing a cake, this was my first attempt but I had no problems. I hand warmed each packet first before attempting to combine them. I had to roll it out twice as it stuck to my table (not enough icing power!) but it looked great in the end.
review image
on 26 November 2013
The colour is alright. The texture did feel like it may dry out but it was just right. It rolled without cracking. It may be slightly pricey but it is recommended because it competes favourably price wise to supermarkets and it was delivered free.
on 11 November 2013
having the icing ready coloured made the process so much easier to create a stunning cake with a proffesional finish. i would happily recommend the company to any cake maker. a really excellent product.
on 23 February 2014
Was a perfect colour for minion cakes! Easy to use and store. Perfect for people like me who are not naturals with cake decorating. Would use again and recommend to others.
on 9 January 2014
perfect for icing any cake, delivery was quick it came within 3 days of placing the order, very pleased it comes in 4 250g packs handy if i dont need to use all of it
on 18 March 2014
Used for a Christening cake with one layer in this colour and one in fuscia, it looked gorgeous, really lovely, bright colour. Would definitely recommend.
on 21 June 2013
Product was exactly as expected, saved me a ton of time trying to colour my icing, would definetly recommend as a time saver.