on 23 January 2013
Although the delivery was very prompt as in one of the other reviews my cross trainer also came with holes drilled in the wrong place to be assembled properly. To get replacement parts from the company was like getting blood out of a stone and took several phone calls and emails before they finally arrived after nine weeks. The company just kept giving excuse after excuse and although the aparatus is value for money I would never deal with this company again.
on 24 September 2012
I am very pleased with the crosstrainer,have been doing a 30 miunute work out each evening and feel fitter. Was easy to assembly,is light,is quiet and doesnt take up much room.
on 6 February 2013
Fairly easy assembly & relatively quiet when in use. I like having the option of cross trainer or exercise bike although the seat is quite hard. Good value for money.
on 28 September 2012
Great little machine. Ordered this as an addition to my treadmill to give me more options on home training. Arrived nice and quick,slight bit of damage on unpacking. Took about two hours to assemble.Simple to use,both as cross trainer and exercise bike.Large easy to understand display. I would recommend this to anyone.
on 24 April 2014
I wanted a cross trainer and tried eBay, noticed the price 2nd hand trainer were going for and decided to have a look at how much for new. That's when I found this model in Amazon, obviously a previously sold and cheaper than I was prepared to pay on eBay.
The item was delivered promptly and assembly was simple enough.
The "stride" of the cross trainer was a little short but it worked, also being an exercise bike was a bonus although the cross trainer handles come close to your arms when holding the fixed handles with the heart rate monitor contacts.
Within 5 days the display computer stopped registering any exercise. It showed heart rate but all other displays showed Zero on all other modes!
I returned it to Amazon and received a full refund including delivery cost. 10/10 for Amazon service but 1/10 for item quality.

You get what you pay for!
on 27 November 2012
First cross trainer was sent damaged have since received another,up until now I am very happy with this purchase,it is reasonably priced
on 29 March 2013
very good machine looked hard to put together at first opening box.
But was easy enough once started. Great looking trainer and good to use.
on 21 February 2013
i purchased this item as the best i could afford for my budget, the delivery was prompt & despite all the hype, it only took 20 mins to assemble. this product developed bearing faults after only approx 150 miles... one email to the supplier, they dispatched a new machine within 48 hrs ( only that slow because of the snow we all had) the replacement is perfect, done over 400 miles since & it is like new! excellent, good value for money & superb service from the supplier..
on 22 February 2013
It's has two right Pedal Hinge Bolts instead should be one right one left..so quite annoying still unable to to build cross trainer...have phoned told part on way..but as get not arrived..not a happy bunny
on 30 June 2015
This product arrived quickly as expected as a prime customer. This product arrived with some parts that were damaged whether this was through delivery or poor quality I do not know, nevertheless they were damaged. I contacted amazon to discuss my options and it was initially agreed that they would take some money off as it was superficial damage that was initially spotted, customer service was good. We continued to build the equipment with the assurance from amazon that any further problems could be resolved. Unfortunately once built the computer system did not work at all we tried everything it would not register, then it would register and then it didn't work at all. The resistance was awful and made a horrid noise, and it just felt like a poorly made machine. Therefore we returned it to amazon for a refund. Amazon accommodated an apologised, however I would not recommend this item based on the hassle and the difficulties I had with it. Perhaps we just had a dud?????