on 4 March 2013
I must confess I have never used any other brand of rapeseed oil. I did start with the smaller size, and when I found that the product was so good, I moved up a size and just keep reordering. The children love the taste of food cooked in this oil, and so do I. I know it is as healthy as an oil can be, which is why I am prepared to spend the money. I have only had a problem once with packaging as Amazon chose to send it out in a skimpy box. Sometimes you get a huge box when you order something from Amazon and when you pick it up its as light as a feather and you open it up to find something really small inside. Well with the oil, its done the other way round - you get a small box with a few sheets of paper, no bubble wrap, and one time it didnt work and I had to refuse delivery as the oil was already oozing out of the box. All put right with a phone call. I buy nearly everything from Amazon.
on 7 June 2016
It was after discovering that a number of high quality restaurants that I enjoyed had switched to rapeseed oil for their deep frying, that I decided to try it for myself. Although this is the only brand that I have tried, the results are so excellent that I see no reason for changing.

The oil has a rich, luscious golden colour and smooth, slightly nutty taste that makes it an ideal salad and marinade alternative to extra virgin olive oil. But it's as a deep frying alternative to sunflower or corn oil that it really excels. With its very high burn point and half the saturated fat levels of even olive oil, it results in my best-ever chips! I also now use it for all my stir-frying.

I haven't yet tried it as an alternative to, say, goose fat for roasting potatoes, but I'm sure it would give excellent - and healthier - results. However, I still prefer the rather special taste of coconut oil for cooking curries.
on 27 August 2014
Excellent flavour and of course it is healthy for the family. Great deal from amazon as well. I use it for everything, love the nutty flavour.
on 18 April 2014
Bought for the health benefits but the taste and ease of use matches these. Use in the fryer for great chips. Would certainly recommend.
on 9 June 2015
My previous Rapessed Oil has disappeared off Amazon, so tried this one. Despite similar price, this couple of pounds more is much better and seems so pure. When you see it in a glass bottle its like liquid gold, better than in the photo here in its plastic container. I fry chips in it and wanted healthier alternative. This is now a must have and have replaced my olive oils with this for salad dressings. A real PREMIUM PRODUCT highly recommended.
I have been using rapeseed oil for a couple of years and cold pressed extra virgin is the best quality to buy. This producer's oil is no exception; a nutty flavour, golden colour, which can be detected in some cooked foods and salads, is pleasant and healthy. I still like olive oil, but this is becoming my oil of choice for cooking and salad dressing. I am not at all disappointed with this product and will, in due course, buy again.
on 11 May 2015
This British home-grown natural oil is, for me, the best i've ever bought - it has a delicate flavour and odour and high smoke point - in addition, it comes from an independent farm. After an enquiry, i was phoned by the lady from the farm, who was very polite, informative and engaging.
Now, i would always buy cooking oil again from Just - no other source.
Highly recommended.

Stan Bell.
on 8 December 2014
good for health and much better than any ordinary oil and burning temp. very high and good for health
on 17 December 2014
Everything Good :) Love the test of the oil ! Healthy product - great company !!!!
on 13 August 2014
This is first rate .As it says cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil.tastes fine.cooks fine and makes very good salad oil.I have given up cold pressed extra virgin olive oil for this as I like it far better and think it is better all round than olive oil which I have used daily for over fifty years