5.0 out of 5 stars nice pair of glasses
First pair of running glasses I've owned and i'm impressed. they sit well, they are very light and look quite cool too. Nice interchangeable lenses that are easy to change once you've tried it once. Worried they were designed for smaller heads, no worries there. Good buy, when you see prices for some other makes and british made.
Published 6 months ago by darren fougere

3.0 out of 5 stars i like this sunglasses its very stylish
i like this sunglasses its very stylish,comfortable,light and easy to change lences. the only downside is its a bit loose for my midium size head and when i am riding my pushbike i get too many flies into my eyes through bottom of the lences because of the big gap between bottom of the lences and my skin. otherwise i would give it 5 stars
Published 5 months ago by MR KEMAL ARDA

3.0 out of 5 stars i like this sunglasses its very stylish, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Sunwise Pacific Interchangeable Sunglasses (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice pair of glasses, 12 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 9 Mar 2014
I use them for running out in Dubai, excellent protection from the sun, When running early morning they stay on the top of my head until the sun starts to come up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 28 Jun 2013
Mr. P. Morgan - See all my reviews
I really enjoy these Glasses, they work well and the come with 4 shades.

the only issue I had is that there is 7 shades altogether, and I'm unable to find the others for purchase, as I would prefer to choose what shade levels I'd like to buy with my glasses, instead pre selected sets that I had no control over.

1 star missing for not being able to buy the additional lenses,

1 star missing for not being able to choose what lenses I would like to have with my glasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars very lightweight glasses, 11 Nov 2012
I use this for very sunny days. very comfortable. You don't feel that you wear it. Lens are very good, give you a nice protection.

4.0 out of 5 stars óculos espectaculares, 25 Dec 2012
os óculos são muito fixes a entrega chegou na data certa o conteúdo era o que estava previsto, nada a dizer

Sunwise Pacific Interchangeable Sunglasses