5.0 out of 5 stars Love Brooks, Love this new edition, 29 Nov 2012
Moved from Asics to Brooks a couple of years ago and never looked back... decided to get the new edition without even trying them on in a shop and love them... ran 8 miles in them for their 1st run with no problems. You just don't need to wear them in, they are ready to run.

Comfy, stylish... lets hope they can make me run faster too!

5.0 out of 5 stars They got me through the London Marathon!, 10 May 2013
I've been training all year to take part in the Marathon but about a month before the big day the sole of my right foot began aching each time I did a longer run. I bought the Glycerin 10 as having read all the product details it seemed that it would offer more support than my previous trainers (Brooks Ghost). They were right - despite not having long to run them in, they instantly felt comfortable and gave a great but lightweight level of support. Interestingly a long term knee pain which I've had all year hasn't bothered me once since I switched to these. The Marathon went well with only two blisters at the end - no foot or knee pain - so that's an excellent outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks neutral, best ever!, 9 Jun 2013
This is my 3rd pair, sooo comfortable, very supportive for my knees. Tried lots of other manufacturers, but these are the best for neutral runners. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, but too much arch support for my happy low arches, and soles are kind of hard, 16 Jun 2013
I walk about 15 miles per week. I've worn these twice so far, and they are comfortable and fit well size-wise (US 11B), but I noticed that some of the muscles in my feet were protesting a bit. My foot is not able to complete the motion it wants to make, ie get complete extension and flexion because the arch support is an impediment. I wish there weren't a hard (exterior) piece where your arch is supposed to be. It doesn't work with my foot. I have low arches bordering on flat feet, and have never had any foot or arch problems. My feet are happy the way they are. I do like the roomy toe box, might be wide for those with narrow feet.

I had been wearing wavy sole minimal-type shoes, which have a more springy feel. The Glycerins feel kind of clunky, and they don't really feel that cushy. I was willing to sacrifice the control for more cushion, but the soles are thick rather than cushy. A review I read somewhere said these feel kind of hard, and I agree. They also feel slower than my last shoes, but maybe I just have to get used to them.

At my age I need to baby my joints, but I'm not sure the full-support type shoe is any better in this regard. Hope so. I also hope I get used to the different feel. Another big reason I chose this shoe is that, as a large (not fat) person who is hard on shoes, Brooks are supposed to be best. Time will tell about all the above. I'll try to remember to write an update.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best running shoes I ever had!, 3 May 2013
These are absolutely amazing! Brooks glycerine is the first Brooks model I ever tried on (I live in Sweden and Brooks isn't a common brand - yet).

Love the cushioning, how they feel on the foot etc.

Since I have tailor's bun / bunionettes I always have a hard time finding shoes that fit and isn't to snug/tight on the outer sides of my feet - with these there are mesh on the side of the feet (below my toes) that allows my feet to "take the place they demand".

I love these! Together with custom-made insoles I am now walking and running on clouds. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 30 May 2013
Never had a pair of Brooks before and have always opted for Asics. Have had these a week and ran over 20 miles - first run was nearly 5 miles, not far, but no adverse affects at all and my hip bone muscles are no longer sore! A week later and 5 runs in, still love these shoes, although they seem to be a little spongy for tempo runs? Maybe its just me? Nice running shoe and so far, very pleased with my purchase and price I have paid for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great road running shoes, 7 April 2013
5 star because I can't fault these running shoes in any way. Better than my last pair of Brooks Ghosts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like old shoes so comfy, 2 Nov 2012
Love these shoes. Feel as if I have had them for years. Good ventilation great support no sore feet after running on pavements. I only run 4 or 5 miles three times a week so expect I can use these for a few years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trainer ive ever had, 7 July 2014
I have had problems with my feet for years, these are like walking with you feet wrapped in a memory foam mattress around them. I have bought 5 pairs so far 3 of which are in my wardrobe waiting for the others to wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Brooks Womens Glycerin 10 W Running Shoes (Apparel)
Love these trainers, like walking on air.
Definitely would recommend them to my friends, and have recommended them to my sister who now has a pair too.