5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Headphones
I have stayed away from bluetooth/wireless heaphones for years because of all the bad reviews I read for the ones in this price range (£30-70). Read the reviews here and on iheadphones and bought these, and they are worth way more.

Firstly I have used these on my iPhone 4, Nexus 7 and my Laptop and they work perfectly on each device. I can use the skip,...
Published 23 months ago by Sayeed Qaiyum

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK for the price
Having purchased a much more expensive Bluedio headset only to have the headband crack, these were purchased as an alternative. They have kept together and the sound reproduction is OK but not exceptional however I do experience annoying signal dropout creating gap of a second or so in my listening every now and then. Not annoying enough to send them back but it does mean...
Published 14 months ago by Mr. P. L. Lawrence

‹ Previous | 114 15 1619 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy - Highly Recommended, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: FSL ZERO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Remote and Mic for all Smartphones (iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows / Samsung Galaxy / HTC etc) - 3 YEAR WARRANTY (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Great headphones, the sound quality is amazing and they are really comfy, have an awesome bass and are really loud. It paired really easily with my iphone as well. great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and super professional services, 21 Oct 2014
P. Zielinska - See all my reviews
It was a gift for my other half and he absolutely loves it! Very prompt delivery and great quality of sound! The battery lasts up to two weeks of constant listening. He recently told me that he would not switch to cable headphones again. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round headphone., 5 Sep 2014
An excellent all rounder sound wise. Very good value for money. Using them with iOS devices. Establishing connection very easy, quick and reliable. Downside not much, button controls take a bit of getting used to. Last about 10 hours between charges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 3 Aug 2014
These are everything I'd hoped for. Easy to use, comfortable, sound quality is excellent (I'm no expert though) and they stay charged a decent length of time. Pleased I chose these.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Jun 2013
great sound quality - especially on the bass and vocals. Takes a day or two to get used to using the buttons blind, but they're fairly easy.

While using them on my bike, they did cut out sometimes, so I wrote to FSL support. I told them I had my iPhone in my left pocket. They came back (very quickly) and suggested keeping my phone on the right side of my body, as the bluetooth receiver is on the right headphone. I worked! No more cut outs.

My only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is the mic quality when making calls. Callers report sometimes that they have trouble hearing. I realised that the mic is on the right headphone, so I either move it from my ear towards my mouth, or cup my hand toward the mic when speaking. Seems to work,

All in all, very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars FSL ZERO Bluetooth Headphones, 27 April 2013
MarcF (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
These are awesome headphones. They were delivered very quickly for a start. They hold a good charge, sound better than any corded headphones I've used (which include JVC, Sennheiser, Bang & Olufsen, Sony, Creative and so on). They are also very comfortable. One of my best purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 21 Jan 2013
Changed my life! Fantastic sound quality and feel very comfortable ...paired with Ipad and IPod touch and working within couple of minutes...Thanks FSL for great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - fast delivery, 12 Dec 2014
Great headphones for the money. Excellent service from iHeadphones UK, the headphones arrived within a day of placing the order - amazing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Continual connection drop-outs, 13 Sep 2014
What a piece of junk, just ripped mine apart in frustration, not difficult as they are so flimsy! Leave this product on the shelf

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life + no jack, 17 Aug 2014
J. S. Sohotha "theone" (USA) - See all my reviews
Its does the job admirably but wished I'd bought one that also had a jack connection.
Battery life is limited.