5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Headphones
I have stayed away from bluetooth/wireless heaphones for years because of all the bad reviews I read for the ones in this price range (£30-70). Read the reviews here and on iheadphones and bought these, and they are worth way more.

Published 21 months ago by Sayeed Qaiyum

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK for the price
Having purchased a much more expensive Bluedio headset only to have the headband crack, these were purchased as an alternative. They have kept together and the sound reproduction is OK but not exceptional however I do experience annoying signal dropout creating gap of a second or so in my listening every now and then. Not annoying enough to send them back but it does mean...
Published 12 months ago by Mr. P. L. Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Headphones, 18 Jan 2013
Sayeed Qaiyum (London, United kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FSL ZERO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Remote and Mic for all Smartphones (iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows / Samsung Galaxy / HTC etc) - 3 YEAR WARRANTY (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Firstly I have used these on my iPhone 4, Nexus 7 and my Laptop and they work perfectly on each device. I can use the skip, Play/Pause and volume buttons on a variety of music and video apps across all three devices. In particular vlc player and itunes on PC, video players on tablet and music and video player on iPhone 4. Also I have used these to pair to a bluetooth audio transmitter (BT005) which connects to my TV. Mirophone is a nice touch, I have used this on my phone and video chat.

The sound is clear with a great rich bass, better than my wired Sennheiser HD 202 headphones I would say. Also the sound drops a very rare I have found.

Battery life is great. Took only 1 hour to charge fully via USB on first charge which needs to be topped up by using the headphones for a further couple of hours. After first charge I used the headphones for approx 6 hours and still was going strong.

The headphones have padding on the ear cup and the band making them comfortable. All in all for the price (£49.99) it is a great product and gives you everyhting you could want out of wireless heaphones great sound, features, comfortability and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2013
I've been searching for some time for the right pair of Bluetooth headphones, at the same time I was really hesitant to purchase a pair of Beats, considering the price tag, I opted for the FSL Zero. Even if these headphones cost £80, I think it's well worth the money.

Very simple to pair up with any of your devices, I've got it paired with my, Ipad, IPhone and MacBook Pro. I initially purchased these for really to use at home, especially when I watching Netflix on my Ipad late at night and I don't want to disturb the Mrs or my little one.

Considering the quality of the sound and the overall look, I've been using it during travelling to work on busy London Tube. I have to say I'm very impressed, the noise cancellation is amazing. I have still rated it 5 stars, even though long period of use, it can get warm in them. But having said that I think that the same case with any around the ear headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent phones, 20 Oct 2012
As a hifi dealer of 38 years I was not expecting these to be anything special, but I am pleasantly surprised. The sound is smooth and well balanced with extended bass and sufficient mid and top. They are easy to connect via Bluetooth and the battery lasts ages.
Charging is fast, the only thing missing is a carry case. Highly recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute sweet music to my ears....., 27 Mar 2013
Peter Radburn "whistling pig" (Huntingdon, England) - See all my reviews
I know I don't qualify as any sort of audiophile, but to me, the stereo and volume gives me exactly what I want in a set of earphones with the added facility of doing it in the middle of a field when I take my dogs for a walk. The battery seems to last for about 4-5 days at a time, and when using them as a phone headset, the microphone lets my voice be heard over my samsung galaxy note 2, whereas a lot on other headphone mikes leave the voice as a tiny pale pink thing which cannot be heard properly.
So all in all, I definitely give this product a big thumbs up. The controls are simple to use, and work first time without causing me any confusion or delay.

5.0 out of 5 stars What more could you want for fifty quid?, 4 Jun 2013
For £50 you can't go wrong, that's why I've given it a 5* rating.
The sound quality, design and robustness is excellent and more than exceeded expectation and in those respects matches makes and models that I would have expected to cost twice as much.
Had this product cost twice as much I would have down-graded to 4* for three reasons.
1. This product can't be hard wired to a device.
2. The sound escaping the headphones is more audible to others than other headphones.
3. The ear cups don't cover my ears completely, (maybe i'm the Dumbo of the headphone users), and can get a little uncomfortable after an hour or so without constant adjustment and fiddling about.
Having said all that though, these are by far the best headphones I've ever owned and wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless wonders, 22 Oct 2012
J. Whitehead "JoJo" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
Have no reason to complain about these products. work very well with both the iphone and iPad with a sound that is more than acceptable. Like others i did consider paying over £200 for a well known brand however i am more than happy with this purchase for a fraction of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 3 Jan 2013
the sound is really good and look cool to they connect to my htc desire and my ipad 3 really well

4.0 out of 5 stars Not circumaural but comfortable, 29 Sep 2014
P. Flynn (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I bought these specifically for wearing for hours at a time during work so was a bit disappointed when I opened the box to see that although marketed as being circumaural the pads do rest on the ears.

Putting them on I found that while not as comfortable as my wired circumaural headphones are, the FSL zero's are comfortable and block out almost all background noise and i can see myself wearing them for a few hours. They are secure on my head and can't shake them off so they should be fine for use while jogging etc.

In terms of weight, they aren't too noticeable once you've had them on for a few minutes.

The bass is very over emphasised (but doesn't bottom and is easily handled by the drivers), the mid range is good too but the high pitches can be downed out by the bass sometimes. For a female solo they sound very nice though.

I was rather surprised by how loud they'll go and can barely listen to them at full volume.

The most annoying bit is the lack of a usb port for charging; they come with a usb to what looks like a 3mm jack. This makes charging them a bit of an issue if you've either lost or forgotten the lead. Also, a standard 3.5mm input would have been nice but I bought them knowing that this wasn't present.

The microphone works well for calls but I haven't tried outside or in a noisy environment.

All that said I'd probably buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 8 July 2013
I like the idea of a remote and a lead connection option, you can save battery life when possible. I would be useful if a battery level indicator was included. Delivery was prompt and safely packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 9 Sep 2012
These are a great little set of headphones. Easy to connect with your device & pretty reasonable sound, the FSL Zero's are a ideal for any body who wants to get unwired. If you don't have the budget (or the inclination) to buy the more expensive Sennheisers, or the ridiculously over priced (and wired) Dr Dre Beats.

Not too bad for handsfree use either, but you do look a bit daft talking to yourself with a pair of headphones on! Used on a plane journey recently, didn't cut out all of the noise but you can just turn them up a bit more.

Highly recommended