5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite tipple
Was quite reluctant to sample a honey liquor given that I'm not a big fan of honey. But I tried it, and have since gone through 3 bottles of the stuff over the past few months. My new favourite thing, after music, Playstation and boobies.
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by MattDaddyCool

3.0 out of 5 stars great for honey lovers?
Although i am not a huge fan of honey, I am a Jack Daniels fan, especially some of the limited editions, single barrel being a favourite of mine, so, as a result i was bought this as a gift, nevertheless i gave it a go, it has that distinct honey aroma and it is a background suggestion with the expected rude interruption of fire on the first glass. The second glass and...
Published on 17 Sept. 2012 by Mr. S. Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite tipple, 11 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The whiskey of your childhood dreams, 2 Dec. 2013
the antiquary (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
In your six year old head this is what whiskey tasted like when you watched dusty cowboys enthusiastically piling into the bar.

Sweet enough to be the liqueur it is, but the whiskey tames the honey and vice versa, with no hint of the medicine cabinet, and definitely grown-up. Perhaps it is superficially sophisticated - and like any liqueur the sweetness will build with repeated glasses - but when the taste and effect is this good who cares?

It's to be savoured slowly over a long afternoon in good company, preferably until you pass-out into dreams of a young Marlene Dietrich.

Ice to my palette is sacrilige, neat is best. Not everyone's the same though, my brother only likes it on the rocks.

Try a glass in the pub first if you're doubtful, odds are you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, with a capital SMOOTH!, 26 Nov. 2012
Phil Wing (North East, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
Serve chilled, with an ice cube. The doors of heaven will open and the light will enrapture your very soul.

In other words it tastes awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for a gift!, 28 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
Bought this for my husband for our anniversary. He has tried a range of different Jack Daniels varieties and loves them all, but I think this might be his new favourite!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Packaging, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
Bought this for a Christmas present & was delivered in time. The bottle was packed very well, with foam pieces, boxed & labelled 'Fragile'. However since i purchase this item , I have seen this product much cheaper in the super stores (IE Tesco / Sainsbury). Even though I did a web search at time of purchase, I would advise to pop in your local stores prior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy and Easy to drink, female friendly., 1 Jun. 2014
H. Fernando (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
This drink is a very pleasing drink that offers many plus points. Whilst you won't find anything too exciting here It easily makes it into my 'everyday' drink list.A drink for all occasions.

Drinking neat it has your usual fiery warmth accompanied by a sweet honey taste with a hint of alcohol, very quickly though you are left with warmth and a taste of sweet honey as the remaining flavour.
There is a slight danger that this masking of the taste does make it very very easy to drink.

It can also be drunk with lemonade, something my partner finds enjoyable as it is still a little to powerful neat for her. Quite a few girls seem to like it this way.

An added plus point is that your mouth is left tasting of honey which is a pleasant alternative to the usually dry alcohol taste some drinks can leave you with a point my partner appreciates when I get a kiss.

Be aware that It can often be sold for ridiculous prices, you can often pick it up for less than £20 especially near christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious with ginger beer, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
Has anyone tried this with ginger beer? It is delicious, refreshing and very moreish. I first tried it at the Hickory Smoke House in Chester and have been drinking it ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slurp!, 16 Nov. 2012
I. J. Foxon "Lord Jagged" (Enfield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
In short I like a glass of Jack. It's not the most refined Bourbon but it has some great character and flavour.
I don't like Honey at all, unless it's in a barbecue sauce or on roast parsnips.
So I expected to turn my nose up at this, but no. It's quite delicious, you wouldn't sink the whole bottle like you would No7 but it's not designed for that, it's a liqueur after all.
Just right for a few glasses Christmas evening, or any evening come to that. The honey flavour is sweet but welcomely subtle with a just the right amount of Bourbon burn and a decent kick.
Two thumbs up here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for glastonbury, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
Bought this to get smashed, ended up in hospital missing my glastonbury 2013 Sunday night. Great drink, would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum! Yum! Yum!, 11 May 2015
This review is from: Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl (Wine)
I would almost o as far as saying this drink is too nice! it is so drinkable! goes great with coke or lemonade. you hardly know your drinking alcohol.

the taste is just amazing.
if you don't like standard JD, then try this, it is a lot lot sweeter than JD, and has a great honey taste. its not like other alcohol flavours that claim to be something they are not.

tastes great as a mixer or on the rocks

Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl