5.0 out of 5 stars Review of planet predators
Very fast paced good story.I have downloaded book 3 and looking forward to seeing how the threat of the silver ships is defeated.
Published 13 months ago by Stan

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoyingly readable but those romances ...
I've read loads of this authors books now. They all seem to have common themes. Humanity is good, humanity can create peace all over the universe. Humanity always has white ships. People fall in over forever. And ever.

Published 21 months ago by A. Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of planet predators, 28 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoyingly readable but those romances ..., 30 May 2013
A. Butler "tanj666" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Planet Predators (Lens of Time Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

The basic space opera saga in the book is great, I loved the wonderful flowing writing style and the descriptions. I liked the whole story idea and the arc of the series.

But I'm bored with the pointless romances, they are irrelevant to the story. Does it matter what colour a space ship appears to be? And please, can we have some proper bad guys who don't get wiped out easily or turned to the good side at a single thought for once?

Not sure I'll bother getting any more to be honest.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good enjoyable read, 28 Dec. 2012
Lens Of Time
book two
well constructed and it held your attention most of the time, with not a to predictable ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 20 Jun. 2012
Ms. V. Ford "AniseFreya" (Hamshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Planet Predators (Lens of Time Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
These books are a bit 'Mary-Sue' in that nothing seems to go wrong for our intrepid hereos and heroines but you know what? I couldn't care less, it's a great read and nice to see everything going right for us poor humans for a change. Kind of reminds me of the Skylark novels by E. E. Doc. Smith where everything just sort of goes right but with more modern language rather than forties talk. Not saying the stories are similar though, just the ease of progression.

Really looking forward to the third book now.

I don't think you can go wrong with this book and I'm a fussy reader. It's got super-weapons, aliens, nasty aliens, neat aliens and aliens who wouldn't say boo to a goose and aliens that most deffo would, hehehehe. A fun and easy going read. Must read the first book first, though, which is equally as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Planet Predators (Lens of Time Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I will wait till I have read all the series before I make my comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jan. 2015