5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they say on the tin...surprisingly!
OK, I was slightly sceptical about these headphones. Many manufacturers claim that their headphones won't fall out but not all of their products live up to these claims. These headphones, however, do.

Published 20 months ago by Imran

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 16 months ago by Rod

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they say on the tin...surprisingly!, 17 Jan 2013

They fit in your ears very securely due to their "locking" mechanism. Basically, they slide into your ears as most earbuds do, but then by rotating the things downwards, they seem to lock in place. Very ingenious!

I've only done fairly short runs (around 5k) but they stay in no problem and sound great to boot!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 12 May 2013
These headphones were quite good (3 stars), they don't fall out whilst running and the sound quality is reasonable. However after using the headphones for 4 months they have stopped working completely. Initially the volume control on the remote stopped functioning which I was willing to put up with but the next day the headphones transmitted no sound and the play/pause button on the remote also ceased to function. I expected a pair of sports specific headphones costing over 50 to last longer than 4 months and therefore I would not recommend this product to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars They stay in ears, but thats all!, 23 Aug 2013
Love the fact they stay in the ears whilst running, but the sound quality is extremely poor. A bit of a let down...

5.0 out of 5 stars the best! really nice, 11 July 2014
yup, the best ! really nice... cleans your ears of stuff too :P (kidding)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ear phones I've ever had, 20 Feb 2014
Robert Evans (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Pro Performance-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with 3-Button Microphone Compatible with Apple Devices - Black (Electronics)
I have had these for 3 months now, and I have used them every day for running, and or my commute to work.

Does it do what it's supposed to?
The unique selling point for these ear phones is that they stay in your ears while running. They do.

Sound quality
Other reviewers have been critical of the sound quality of these earphones. I do not share their concerns. This is always a subjective judgement, but in my opinion they are brilliant. The earphone is shaped to fit into the beginning of the ear canal. This makes it seem louder than my previous ear phones.

Overall product quality
Excellent

2.0 out of 5 stars Well, they do make sound..., 3 Sep 2013
I bought these as the latest in a long line of headphones to use for running. I want headphones that will control my iPhone, while allowing me to make/receive calls on the go. An unfortunate reality is that I sweat a lot and this eventually in some way kills the control/mic unit. Typically, the phantom button presses are the first indicator. Most recently, I have killed some of the fancy Bose ones.
So, the Yurbuds... Well, the sound sucks. I mean REALLY BAD. I've never had to use the equaliser on my iPhone before. With these, it is essential. Even then, the sounds sucks. The cable is far too long and coated in such cheap, crappy plastic that you hear every footfall as a bounce through the cable (designed by athletes? Really?). The buttons are fiddly to find easily when standing still, let alone while out and running (I keep pausing, rather than changing volume). They really are not that comfortable in the ear. Overall, they feel like a cheap, crappy pair of generic ear bud headphones with some plastic covers over the buds. NOT WORTH 50, that's for sure.
That said... (and why they get 2 stars). For me, they don't fall out (and like I said, I sweat a lot) and I like the concept that they'll provide an appropriate sized ear thing if the 2 provided are no good for you. And as yet, they haven't been destroyed by my sweat running down into them - but I've only been out a few times with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 2 Jun 2013
I've struggled to phone earphones that don't fall out, so was pleased to see yurbuds on the market. I really like them, and compared to all the other earphones I've ever used, they perform much better - by miles! However, they are not absolutely foolproof for me - and it may just be me and my ears, but I have had them fall on a few occasions. Definitely would recommend, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but as described all features only work on apple products, 10 April 2013
Great earphones, great fit. I did do the YurBuds test and it worked.

I did hope that the volume controls would work on an android phone, but knew that this may not be the case as it was developed for apple products, but the main reason I bought it was for the fit and the fact it will not come loose which I am more than happy about.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!, 27 Nov 2012
Finally I have found an in ear headset that does not fall out whilst running and also stops most the sweat getting into my ears while I am out. Sound quality is great for my needs; I'm not a music/sound expert and have very bad tinnitus but these let me enjoy my music or podcast while I am out for a run. If I had to be uber critical, the control on the wire is a bit heavy and jumps about while running but there is a clip supplied ... I'm figuring out where to clip for least "tug", fortunately yurbuds do lock into the ears so they don't keep falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for runners, 18 May 2013
Brilliant for running, as long as you get the right size ear-piece, no more constantly pushing them back in as you run. They look huge and uncomfortable but there not, they are far more comfortable than the tiny ear-buds I was using before. I tried nearlly a dozen different styles and sizes and none were great, some were terrible, but these are the best ever, I can just forget about them and run, just what I wanted.
These are the cheapest Yurbuds I found on the net, and there worth every penny, I'll be sticking with these from now on. ;-)