on 22 September 2013
Like some other reviewers, the backs are quite tricky to get onto these eyes but obviously, once they're closed and fastened to your toy, there's no chance they'll fall out which is reassuring especially if you're making things for children. I think they are great value and I would definitely buy them again.
on 9 March 2013
These are just what I had been waiting for. I ordered a bunch of them and they all came together. Now I can get on with my knitting and add the eyes that were needed.
on 25 March 2014
I gave these a 5 star rating, very pleased with product, easy to use, true to size and looks great on my crochet doll, will use again for next project.
on 2 March 2014
Brilliant
As described on packet
Would recommend and buy these again
Easy to use
A great item to use on crochet toys
on 12 February 2013
My knitted weasel has yes now, clever safety mechanism means that I'm not worried they will fall out in the wash, so I'm a happy bunny
on 25 July 2013
Very good, I have used the product on two of my creations already, very pleased and good price. Sewing teacher pleased too.
on 22 March 2013
I use these for the eyes on my amigurumi creations. Easy to put on and solid after they are secured.
Would recommend.
on 28 December 2015
4 pairs of eyes. Great product. I used these for my crochet project and they are pretty stuck on. There is no chance of them moving. Would be better if the backs were black though as the clear plastic can be seen
on 1 June 2014
Quick delivery and also good value for money, this product is easy to use and looks great on finished toys.
on 17 November 2014
Great quality eyes! Used them for a few projects now, would definitely recommend and shipped fast!

See one answered question