5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Turntable
I purchased this turntable as I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases from Andrew James and I was not disappointed with the turntable. Fast delivery, nicely packaged, sturdy table and ideal to use for someone like me who has arthritis in my hands, light and easy to use, clean with no sharp edges, this is important to me and what I look for. Would defiantly...
Published on 1 Sept. 2012 by D. Grimshaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Cake Decorating turntable
Little dissapointed as most items I have bought from Andrew James are first class. This was light weight and not as polished as expected. Does the job though
Published 20 months ago by Rose O'Connor

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Andrew James Cake Decorating / Icing Turntable. (Kitchen & Home)
A great product which made icing and decorating a 4 tiered wedding cake so much easier. Reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake turn table, 30 July 2013
Was very excited to receive this product. It makes cake decorating very easy. A brilliant buy. It came earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 28 July 2013
Would recommend to anyone as its great value for money and does exactly what it says on the tin. Thanks very much,

3.0 out of 5 stars Cake Decorating turntable, 23 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 July 2013
Great quality,good for cake making does what it says i would recommend it to any one who liked making cKe

4.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James products - always good value!, 9 July 2013
C. Morrison "aunty lemon" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
this was my 2nd A.J. purchase - good value for money - not high end, but it does what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 2 July 2013
Janie B (Stoke on Trent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I wanted a reasonably priced turntable as I am an occasional cake decorator. I was sceptical initially as it did not appear particularly robust. However, I was able to ice a cake of three layers, one of which was an 8 inch fruit cake and it withstood the weight and turned easily.

Would recommend as reasonably priced and functional but not particularly robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you decorate cakes a MUST buy., 27 July 2014
Brilliant - this will make you life a lot easier when decorating your cakes. Used to cover wedding cake with marzipan and icing. Also used for covering sponges with cream etc. Wish I'd bought one sooner - if you decorate cakes a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 4 Sept. 2013
I knew I should have bought this sooner! Between this and the cake wire cutter my cake making is less messy and more professional.

I've been procrastinating as to whether I should buy this turntable for a couple of months but it came to a head two weeks ago when I made a mess of things and nearly knocked a cake on the floor so I just ordered it and I'm very pleased I did.

It's nice and lightweight and doesn't take up too much space which is great for my small abode (and tiny kitchen).

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm well pleased, 29 July 2014
Just used it for the first time, it makes life so much easier when putting even filling into middle of cakes. I'm well pleased

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

Andrew James Cake Decorating / Icing Turntable.