on 6 March 2013
I bought it for my restaurant and it is OK. I was expecting something slightly bigger as it says 3 litre but it does the job.
It is plastic but it is what you would expect for the price.We use it on the bar and it keeps ice for hours. however, if it was for my home I would rather pay extra and get more stylish one.
on 23 January 2013
This ice bucket is now used every weekend, looks good certainly keeps the ice from melting all evening, excellent price and works well in our kitchen. Excellent service arrived quickly with no messing about, thank you.
on 21 January 2014
Given as a gift so i can't rate how efficient it is on keeping ice cold. I'm sure it's 3 litres as described (didn't check) but i was expecting something twice the size - don't know if that's good or bad! The lid is different plastic and looks a bit cheap, as does the whole product. Shame there is the makers name blazened right across it as it kind of looks like a personised gift with the wrong persons name on!
on 4 November 2015
Arrived promptly and was well packed. Is not as good at keeping ice frozen as my last one, but it is satisfactory.
on 19 June 2014
the size is perfect for my needs,keeps ice cubes all evening,saveing freezer being used,so all in all it does exactly what I was hopeing it would do,very happy with my purchase.
on 27 June 2014
Very stylish I was pleased with look and size and very reasonably priced looks good in any room or outside function
on 4 March 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin!
Looks nice in my bar and keeps ice solid for a while.
on 26 July 2015
Was smaller then I thought it would be, but it does the trick
on 25 July 2014
Looks great and does the job. Would definitely recommend.
on 22 May 2014
Really handy size and has an added feature of drainage holes in the inner container so that the ice does not sit in water and stops it melting