5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money
Published 16 months ago by poncall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money
Published on 17 Mar 2010 by Mrs. J. M. Cram

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 29 Aug 2013
I bought this swimsuit because I have one in black and I am fed up of wearing it (it just won't wear out out!)I have had the black one for over 5 years, so I hope this one lasts as long.I swim every week, so it gets plenty of wear. This one is a nice fit,has a double layer at the front and is a lovely bright red colour. I would recommend this swimsuit as it is chlorine resistant so won't go baggy. I ordered a 36" and I am a size 12-14 and it fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swimsuit for a reasonable price, 14 Mar 2014
EllyBlue (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I'd looked at swimsuits in the shops because my old one had gone rotten, but I was not prepared to pay the silly prices some retailers wanted, and in the budget shops, the quality didn't seem to be great. I should just have stayed at home and looked on Amazon. This Speedo costume is excellent for me to plough up and down my local pool doing lengths, and it is claimed that the Endurance fabric is designed to prevent it going rotten so quickly. I will report back after a few months - but so far so good! I like the style of the swimsuit with the cross over back which means i'm not worrying about the shoulder straps slipping down, and the leg cut is just right, and not too high. The only thing that troubled me before buying online was uncertainty about sizes. I bought size 36 inch chat (I actually measure 35) and I'm a 10-12 in tops and trousers, and only 5 foot 2 inches tall. The fit for me is good, although I suspect if you are taller, you may find this swimsuit is cut a little short in the body. I would probably recommend going up a size if you are of average or above height. If you go to the Speedo website, there is a size chart there to help you decide.
Am definitely pleased that I ordered this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming costume, 8 Sep 2010
Brilliant, trying to find a proper swimming costume was turning into a nightmare for me. Then I found this, good price, exactly what i was looking for and arrived quickly. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 8 April 2009
Lisa Hubball "AQUAFIT ADDICT!!" (cHESHIRE, uk) - See all my reviews
I have recently started a fitness programme which entails two lots of aqua-fit and one swimming session per week so I knew I needed a swimming costume which was 'up to' the challange.

I cannot recommend this costume enough if you do water sports and need a costume which is hard wearing, chlorine resistant and extremely dureable.... and looks good at the same time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, 17 Mar 2010
Mrs. J. M. Cram (Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this swimming costume a few weeks ago as I was looking for something functional and fairly cheap. It's not particularly flattering but it's black, it was reasonably priced and it does the job. The quality isn't as good as the more expensive costumes in the Speedo range but you get what you pay for and I'm only using it for quick swims at the local pool - definitely not on the beach!

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Women's endurance Swimsuit, 7 Feb 2013
My wife has used this swimsuit in the local chlorine treated pool a couple of hundred times without sign of material deteriorating.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 21 April 2010
F. Evans "F Evans" (UK) - See all my reviews
I returned this item and got a refund. It was thin, see-through fabric, very poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Swimsuit, 13 Aug 2013
A favourite of mine for many years. You feel completely free of costume when in the water and allows for super arm movements both front and back-stroke.

5.0 out of 5 stars great swimsuit, 3 Dec 2010
The swimsuit fits well and I felt confident wearing it. I swim several times a week and the suit is keeping up with me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent swimsuit, 16 Aug 2010
This is an excellent swimsuit at a great price. Fast efficient service from supplier at a good price.