5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming costume
Brilliant, trying to find a proper swimming costume was turning into a nightmare for me. Then I found this, good price, exactly what i was looking for and arrived quickly. Thanks.
Published on 8 Sep 2010 by Kate B

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
I returned this item and got a refund. It was thin, see-through fabric, very poor.
Published on 21 April 2010 by F. Evans

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Regular swimmer, 12 Feb 2014
Not as good as previous endurance costumes that iv had. Swim 3 times a week and most of my costumes last two terms of uni. Have a slight hole in the seam.

However well cut and leg not too high

4.0 out of 5 stars Close fit, lovely colour, 10 Feb 2014
Bought this because I really rate the Speedo endurance materials but so bored with the black or navy which are available in the local shops. The colour is great, really deep red. The material is quite thick and the tight fit makes is very supportive for the Aquarobics classes. Good price too, cheaper than the shops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 7 Feb 2014
I bought this costume in November, having decided to take control of my sedentary life and get back in to swimming. The fabric, and overall structure of the costume is very good, but I'll have to post back with regards to wear and tear as it's February and I still haven't got around to using it yet. Ahem...

1.0 out of 5 stars Too long, 5 Feb 2014
Much too long in the body for me, I returned as useless for my shape. Always have used Speedo and still continue to do so, just not this particular suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo endurance, 30 Jan 2014
J. M. Parkin "Jill" (Northumberland. UK) - See all my reviews
This was recommended as I swim regularly. It's lovely and arrived promptly. I had to get a larger size than I normally buy, as they didn't have my size, but it fits well and is really comfortable to swim in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Endurance in more ways than one, 29 Jan 2014
I like it very much it is comfortable and the fact it wont fade is a bonus and I may swim faster now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 27 Jan 2014
. A liitle thin but just fine for tge accasional swim ... The clorone redistant they wont fade... Nice fit but it you not too overweight and not great if you have a bust over DD Cup...

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo costume, 16 Dec 2013
It is a good low priced costume. Fits well and chlorine resistant. I always wear these costumes and find they last well and dry very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 7 Dec 2013
excellent quality and fit, copes with a daily swim no problem, would happily recommend, in fact at this price I bought 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for a great costume, 4 Dec 2013
Needed a chlorine resistant costume and have had this type before but paid much more. I felt this was a great price for a costume which hopefully last a long time. Delivered quickly too. Very pleased

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›