on 7 October 2013
At the time when I received the two bowls, I thought they were great. That was until I tried to change the water. Every single time I would spill the water everywhere because they are too shallow. I found the only way around it was to only partially fill them. In the end I got so fed up I brought deep plastic bowls with rubber gripped feet from Asda for like 99p.

Shame really because they do seem like nice sturdy bowls.
on 5 January 2014
The bowls are to small and not deep enough ,if I had seen these in a shop there's no way I would have bought them ,I got them for my two cats ,for feeding bowls ,but to small ,and they said bowls would vary in colour so I also thought that's good I'll have one a different colour so I no who's had there good but came back both black ....
on 9 May 2013
These bowls are just right for kitties, nice and shallow for them. They don't skid all over the floor either. I have 8 kitties and got them for a great price. Wanted to get some more but the price seems to have gone up by quite a lot :( Still a very good product though
on 27 February 2014
Bright and very functional. Wash in dishwasher fine.Only problem is there is a sticker in the middle of the bowl when they are delivered and its a nightmare to remove the glue.For the price they are ideal and I have one for each day of the week.
on 17 February 2013
It's a cat's bowl, water doesn't leak and the cats happily drink out of it - not sure what else I can say!
on 26 July 2014
design fades as you wash and rubber deterates
on 29 January 2013
But a little too small,our cat has trouble getting the food when it's on the edge.we end up with a halo of food around the bowl

See one answered question