on 5 May 2014
I was realy pleased with the two cases I ordered, Not just well made but stylish too, expandable and with an extra pocket on the front. The inside just as good as the outside with staps to hold your clothes in place. The handle locks out as well as in and the wheels nicely tucked away.
on 14 September 2013
At last I have been able to reduce the weight of my luggage to something I can manage (I'm old). Lovely style, lovely colour, well thought out design. Recommend.
on 12 May 2014
My mother is thrilled with her new suitcase. It is lightweight and a good size for her. Very good value for money.
on 24 March 2015
This is an excellent case and superb value.
When I bought mine from the same site it was £23.Now it's an even bigger bargain.
I have another exact match bought locally for £26.These cases look a lot more expensinsive than they are.
Even when expanded it meets the 62ins regulation imposed by some airlines.
There is also a small cabin case available in the same range which is also nice looking and well made.
Anyone flying Aer Lingus regional will find it very hard to buy a cabin case that fits the airlines requirements this smaller one fits the bill
The case was delivered within two days and packed in a large box.Great value and service.
on 29 December 2014
I like the bag itself very good quality for the price . It was however bigger than I needed . What makes the seller great . they offered refund immediately . I am buying the smaller one
on 20 July 2015
I would have given it zero stars if possible. Used once get to the airport and notice the zip has split at the bottom and also the lining has come away! We had only wheeled it onto the train and into the airport never mind putting it on the plane for a seven hour trip!! Had to tape it up as had no other choice! AWFUL PRODUCT DO NOT BUY. Also trying to contact the company is like getting blood from a stone, they barely reply and when they do it's not helpful. Have still not received a refund.
on 14 October 2015
I have not used this suitcase yet more than packing my holiday stuff inside, but I must say I really like it. The size is perfect, it's big enough to hold loads of things, on top of this it is expandable it also has a few other storage departments which I love. What I love even more is that one of the wheels are a different colour (red to be exact) at first I was a bit confused as I thought the original wheel (which I was expecting to be black like the others) broke off and they replace it with the red one (lol). I later saw a little card on the suitcase that states it was created like this on purpose so that you are able to identify your suitcase quicker at the airport. I thought this was a pretty cool idea. All in all its a nice suitcase.
on 7 September 2014
I liked it but returned as it was bigger than I really wanted - if you're looking for a light roomy case then this would suit you - seems very well constructed as well.
on 19 December 2014
Were slightly smaller than other 26" suitcases I have used but great value for money.
Can't wait for next holiday pack to see how much they hold.
on 14 September 2014
I've only used this suitcase once and the handle broke got stuck down going out which made it difficult to manoeuvre. It could not be fixed.

Zip also broke coming back but case was pretty full.

The only reason this gets 2 starts is because I ordered 2 medium cases and they did the job perfectly well. They were pretty full coming back from the holiday too.

If you were planning on putting 2 people's luggage in this large case, I would go for 2 smaller ones.