on 7 November 2012
received my scarf within a few days.very pleased with it.i first bought a scarf with pendant on holiday really liked it so wanted to get another but couldnt find anything like it in town they were just plain scarves,so looked on amazon ,loads to choose from and very resonable .found the one i wanted and love it .
on 6 March 2013
I have bought a few of these in various colours.. Lovely scarf, brightens up any boring t shirt. Superb delivery,
I seem to have started a trend of these scarves, my daughter, her friends and my friends are all ordering them but only from Glitterbugs, the age ranges from 21 to 50+
on 10 April 2013
Beautiful scarf- great quality, bought it for a leaving present for a work colleague- fantastic feedback back - they loved it.
Would recommend to other potential buyers.
on 3 April 2013
Bought this product for a gift and am loving it. Nearly kept it for myself. Arrived well on time. Would highly recommend.
on 29 April 2013
I got this scarf a few months ago intending it for a friend's birthday, I loved the scarf so much I'm afraid my friend got something else as I had to keep the scarf myself. Gorgeous ! and great value too.
on 3 May 2013
I brought it for a birthday gift. The scarf was exactly as it looks in the picture. Very pretty. I am very pleased. I Would recommend it and am going to get one for myself.
on 19 February 2014
I have to say, the pendant parts were quite a lot bigger than I thought they would be. It made it rather chunky on me. Also, some pieces were too silver for my liking. But no matter. I took it apart, painted the silver parts with black acrylic paint, allowed it to dry and then rubbed it down carefully with steel wool. Then I left out the larger parts, just putting on the smaller parts and hey presto I love it! Worth doing if you are a smaller build. Oh, and I also hand washed the scarf before putting it back together, giving it an entirely different and better feel.
on 3 March 2013
This was bought for my daughter as her Grandma's Chritmas present. She loves it and it looks very stylish on her.
on 3 October 2015
I have just received 3 scarves from Glitterbugs and they are OUTSTANDING value for money .... so much so I am placing a further order for not only myself but as gifts for my friends and family .... FABULOUS!!!!
on 25 February 2013
I loved this product! I bought it for my very arty auntie for Christmas and as soon as I saw it I had to order one for myself as well! Its very individual and stands out. Brilliant buy.