4.0 out of 5 stars Compact size with many functions
Very easy to use camera. Crisp photos even for a novice like me. Clear instructions to set up and use. Arrived well packaged when expected.
Published 18 months ago by J W

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
The camera is very slow, it takes a lot of time to take the actual pictures and most of the time the pics are just ok. Also, not very good when its dark
Published 5 months ago by Youssef Matta

4.0 out of 5 stars camera, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Samsung DV90 Dual LCD digital camera gives you twice the fun 16MP 25mm wide-angle 5 times Optical zoom with charger and rechargeable battery etc (Electronics)
It is a present, but it's simple to use and not bad quality for the price.
Posted and arrived very quickly.

BFPO addresses are free though, under 2kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Mar 2014
This product looks great, but does not live up to the promises it describes. Overpriced too. I bought it for the 'selfie' feature, but wish I hadn't.The controls are difficult to use, the image is often blurred due to the massive shutter lag between pressing the button and taking the picture. A selfie is a spontaneous thing - this camera makes it into a drawn out procedure where you end up fiddling with the camera for too long, and the moment has gone! I wondered if the camera was actually faulty, but found out that others had the same problem with it. Should have looked at more reviews before buying. Supplier was unhelpful too - not willing to exchange it - and only referring me to the manufacturer guarantee.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 5 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic deal, 1 Jan 2014
I bought this for my mothers Christmas present. It arrived before Christmas and gave it to her early to get some practise using before Christmas day, She is sometimes a bit of a tekno-phobe, but easily manage to use it and managed to download the photographs directly to her laptop. When it arrived I looked on the front for the front facing screen, after checking the manual found that the screen on the front is actually within the camera body which is great as no need for a protection cover for that.

The quality of pictures is fantastic and as I have said it is easy and simple to use and would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo fun, 15 Sep 2013
kirstan Young (bedford, bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Got this for my mum, she likes it as it fits into her pocket so can go very were with her.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 10 Sep 2013
I have bought this item as a gift & therefore not used it properly. However on testing it I was happy with the product.
Delivery was as expected & no nasty suprises! So far good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars SAMSUNG DV DUAL LCD CAMARA, 1 Sep 2013
THE CAMARA IS JUST WHAT I WANTED,EASY TO HANDLE, GOOD WIDE ANGLE LENSE,VERY LIGHT AND DOUBLE PICTURE IS AN ASSET, WHEN TAKING LANDSCAPES, THE ORDER ARRIVED WHEN IT SAID IT WOULD, ALL TOGETHER, A VERY GOOD TRANSACTION. IT DESERVES A FIVE STAR RATING

5.0 out of 5 stars front veiw camera, 1 Sep 2013
love this camera because I am rubbish at taking 'selfies'!! the front screen makes it easy :-) I can recommend this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Samsung DV90 Dual LCD digital camera is great!, 31 Aug 2013
I received my Samsung DV90 Dual LCD digital camera just in time for a trip to Liverpool. I was taking my wife to do some family history research at the Library on William Brown Street. I took my new camera and spent the day exploring Liverpool. I took around thirty photos, all of which were perfect when I viewed them on my return. I also took my old Fugifilm 12 megapixel camera for comparison and the Samsung came out on top. (Not by my much)
Only two complaints: One the zoom is a little fiddly but it does work great when you're used to it. And two, if you use the 'Move mode', which is very good, you have to remember to change the settings back to Picture mode using the 'Mode' button.:-(. I managed to get several short movies before I realised lol.
Overall absolutely fabulous camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars DV90 review, 29 Aug 2013
The first time I used the video camera I put my finger over the microphone so did not get very good sound but after that mistake the sound has be fine