4.0 out of 5 stars My new favourites
I just tried out these with the razor supplied, and i have to say i was very impressed.

The razor gets a 5 star from me, simple to use, clean, safe and close shave.

Published 7 months ago by Beanie Luck Spud

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but good...
Factoring in the cost of these means in a year I am paying twice as much for shaving; however, these are far better in every way than the disposables I have always used, and so I don't mind paying more.
Published 6 months ago by Megan Smithy

4.0 out of 5 stars My new favourites, 27 Aug 2013
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The razor gets a 5 star from me, simple to use, clean, safe and close shave.

In my opinion however the blades are a little overpriced,i think there should be at least 6 in the box for this price as they cost about 10p to manufacture, but i will still be buying them and i have in fact just put them on subscribe and save and have saved 15% off the list price anyway.

Unlike other reviewers i like the blue and green, much better than always having everything pink all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are worth the extra, 23 Sep 2013
Don Panik (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well I suppose you get what you pay for .... and these are a little more than other blades in the range. The performance is excellent however. This blades are compatible with any of the Venus razors, and I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, best price, 20 May 2013
I don't use it, so i don't know if they're great. But my wife seems happy with it, and her legs (and other parts) are really soft, so i'm happy too (if you know what i mean). Anyway, they're about 40% cheaper than in near stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife thinks they are great, 23 Mar 2013
I can only comment on the usage from the lack of complaints from my wife. She has told me that they produce a smooth shave and last quite well. She is happy, thus I am happy. No ear ache ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Gillette Venus Embrace Razor Blades 3 pack (Personal Care)
Having bought a Venus razor previously I thought I would try out the Embrace cartridges as all the Venus cartridges fit the Venus razors. I was not disappointed, shaving intimate areas and not getting one nick of even an ingrown hair. Good value for money as they last longer than the cartridges I was using and getting a shave so close and ending up as smooth as silk. Will continue to use until something better turns up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but good..., 13 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars clean shave, 23 Aug 2013
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had been forced to move from my faithful old, cheap and cheerful, orange BIC razor about 6 months ago when I discovered that they no longer made them. I had tried an electric razor then finally I tried the Embrace.

I like the results of the shave but it only came with a single shaving head and an empty storage "pod". As I have discovered it is better to have spares in case they decide to move on to a new "type" of blade.

The blue, green and white handle was very reminiscent of sea-splashing and I quite liked it until the male of the species pointed out that it looked like it was meant for men to use because of the colours - well, that was his excuse anyway. So I have decided that I am getting a pink handled Breeze one and he can have the blue and green one ... and any used razor heads I may be willing to throw his way.

Fortunately for me the heads, both Breeze and Embrace, fit both pink and blue handles. This means that if you need a pink handle but you like the Embrace head then you can mix and match.

The Embrace heads give a good shave and because there are 5 blades so I only need to pull the razor over the skin a couple of times in order to remove the hair. This is a great improvement on the old BIC ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clever for Gillette, not so great for the consumer..., 15 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
While the product itself is good, Gillette pricing strategy seems to get you on refills. The product itself is cheaper than 3 pack of these refills. It may be a clever pricing strategy for Gillette profits but it's not so great for the customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but over-priced product, 27 Feb 2013
This offers better value price than in the shops, and the service is efficient, so well worth it and I wouild recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always used these razor blades, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gillette Venus Embrace Razor Blades 3 pack (Personal Care)
I've always bought these blades, so not sure if other venus blades are better, but i always choose these because they are really smooth and have 5 blades in each blade as oppose to 3, suggesting that it will pick up more hairs quicker.

ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)