5.0 out of 5 stars The Best one so far
I suffer from sun allergy and I cannot believe I finally find this product which helped me completely. I put it on in morning and once in afternoon and it's completely gone. The itchinness and uncomfrotable feeling is gone. Thank you Eucerin.
Published 19 months ago by Marieta

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with provider but product is fine
I actually have nothing wrong to say about the product as I couldn't try it. I was sent the Eucerin sun allergy spf 50 product instead of the Eucerin sun LEB spf 50 that I had ordered! I didn't have time to send it back as I was going on holiday the day after reception (delivery was slow for this product).
Not happy with the provider who made the mistake...
Published 4 months ago by Valerie S.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best one so far, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Eucerin Sun LEB Protection Cream-Gel SPF 50 150ml (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with provider but product is fine, 6 Aug 2014
Not happy with the provider who made the mistake (voluntarily?). I paid £15.99 and I got a product which was at £12.95. Will not order with this provider again.
As for the sun protection itself, the Eucerin sun allergy was perfect, 5 stars. No sun burn and no sun allergy (rashes) at all. I'm not sure what the difference between LEB cream and Sun allergy cream is. The Sun allergy one worked fine for me. Will definitely use the Eucerin cream again. Easy to apply. May stain a little your clothes if you don't wait a good 5 minutes after application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
Perfect. Reduces my problematic sun allergy.