5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and quality
It arrived on time and undamaged which I was pleased about. I must admit that I had my doubts that it wouldn't look as good as it does in the picture, but it does look very authentic! The mockingjay 'pin' isn't too big for the chain and my sister was very pleased when she received it. I would definitely recommend this product for a Hunger Games fan!
Published 8 months ago by Bethany

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but not very strong
I really liked this necklace. It looked really good. However the charm broke off the chain not long after I got it. So I have to fault it there, although in fairness it was decent enough for the price.
Published 4 months ago by Johnson248

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and quality, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games - Single Chain Necklace "Mocking Jay" (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted 'Hunger Games Obsessed' Daughter, 29 July 2013
I bought this as an inexpensive treat for my daughter. I wasn't expecting much as it was such a low price. It's lovely though & she's delighted. She's a massive Hunger Games fan, so I got top Mummy Brownie Points. Don't hesitate, it's cracking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised- in a Good Way!, 11 Jan 2014
I ordered this a little over a day after Christmas, and like most Amazon products, it arrived on the first day of the delivery estimate! Now for most this wouldn't have been surprising but as I picked it up from my doormat as I walked in (the package had been small enough to fit through the letterbox!) I found out I had come all the way from Hong Kong, and yet came exactly on time.

Opening it I expected a cheap, half-tacky half-ruined necklace for the price I paid, but alas! I received a nice, tarnished metal necklace, which went perfectly with a cream jumper! The chain is a tad long, and not adjustable but I knew that it would be long when I ordered, but I just want to warn you.

Overall, this is a majorly awesome and cute accessory for all those grunge/ pastel/ rock/ basically every style of fashion lovers. And a must-buy for all you tributes out there!

Have fun xoxo

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money!, 4 Jan 2014
I was pleased with the quality of the product and it is great value for money. Chain is sturdy. Close to what it looks like in the actual films although not as detailed as i would have liked. Most people recognize it anyway with is a bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars mint necklace, 17 Dec 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
i bought this necklace and it said it would come in about 7 to 23 days but it came about 8 so delivery is good and it was not broke when i got it it is the color i wanted and it looks like the picture it is a good price as well x a perfect present for a fan or yourself overall a good necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replica! Very prompt delivery. A+++++, 25 Mar 2013
Thank you very much for a lovely product. It is an excellent replica and is very nice as it is double sided so it doesn't matter if it spins round. It is quite large, a little larger than a two pound coin. The chain also stretches to the centre of my chest so it is more like a pendant. I would reccommend it though as it is a lovely product! Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie for my daughter, 29 Nov 2013
This arrived very prompt and in excellent condition. it was exactly as described and will make one hunger games child very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mocking jay pendant, 23 May 2014
Good value for cost,well made and very pleased with the product,my great niece was thrilled to receive it,lovely ,thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars THE HUNGER GAMES - Single Chain Necklace 'Mocking Jay' - Antiqued Gold, 17 May 2014
This present for my granddaughter was very warmly received - I even received a 'thank-you' text - unheard of normally!! This comes well recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 April 2014
Worth the money and a good quality necklace however the chain in my opinion was a bit to short for what I liked but would still recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›