5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Garmin ANT+ Transmitter
I found a tip online that this strap worked better than the full Garmin model. I have to say I have been very impressed, they proper soft Garmin strap was going to be 3 times the price and as one had let me down already I was reluctant to pay out for another.

So anyone who has a Garmin strap that has started failing, this is a great and cheaper alternative.
Published 14 months ago by Jonathan McHarg

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as replacement for Garmin soft strap
My Garmin HR monitor fits this, as I had heard, but imperfectly - kept popping off on one or other side, meaning I had to resort to taping the monitor to the strap to prevent it disconnecting itself and being useless/at risk of being lost. Other than that it worked fine for about a year. I'm about to order another one now, since, even though it's developed the same...
Published 1 month ago by S. Lyons

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Garmin ANT+ Transmitter, 29 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Replacement, 13 Mar 2013
David Fitzjohn (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
The original strap that came with my Garmin device was OK at first but as I completed more and more workouts the electrode pads became distorted. Also, the HR monitoring became intermittent. After reading on several forums that the Garmin strap was prone to this defect and the Polar version was recommended as an alternative I purchased one from Amazon. The new strap is comfortable and the Garmin sensor/transmitter fits neatly onto the Polar belt without modification. I've been using the new arrangement for many weeks now and the intermittent HR tracking has not been apparent. I would recommend this product as an alternative to the Garmin original if you are having the same issues as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. The smaller size of the XS-S has made my heart rate monitor much easier to use, 1 Mar 2013
The smaller size of the XS-S has meant a much better fit with less slippage. The strap expands to about 28 inches. I previously had the standard M-XXL soft strap that came with the monitor and this has a minimum size of about 28 inches, so it was always a bit loose and kept falling off if I wasn't careful (I'm quite small).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strap., 8 Dec 2013
I purchased this strap for use with my Garmin Edge 800 after having had 2 x Garmin Heart Rate (HR) Monitor chest straps each fail after about 18 months of heavy usage, and I did follow the care instructions regarding washing, the tightness of the strap and I used ECG gel between skin and pickups. After reading various forums I found that the Garmin HR pickup head will fit directly onto the Polar HR chest strap poppers and the general consensus is that the Polar strap is a superior item at a cheaper price. I have now used the Polar strap for a month - 500 miles on a bike - and I am very impressed. I find it more comfortable than the Garmin strap and if it lasts longer it must be better as it is far cheaper to replace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for Garmin strap., 2 Dec 2013
I bought this to replace an 18 month old Garmin premium soft strap that was starting to give erratic and unreliable readings. My heart rate profile in Garmin Connect looked square and blocky, it used to be fine detailed peaks on the graph. After some reading online I found this Polar strap was rated highly and would fit my Garmin HR monitor. The fact its less than half the price is another great reason to get it! It fits, it works, I trust the accuracy of the HR data again. Full marks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 May 2013
This little bit of kit works really well... I needed a replacement strap when mine stopped working... It arrived in good time before the delivery estimation and worked really well from the first outing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal replacement for a Garmin Strap!, 18 April 2014
I bought this to replace the Garmin Soft Strap that came with my Garmin GPS/HRM 410. I am pleased to say it is fully compatible. The Garmin transmitter fits easily onto this strap and it works perfectly. Much cheaper than the Garmin so ideal if you need a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain!, 9 April 2014
I have a Garmin Forerunner 610 and after several weeks of inaccurate reading I decided to buy a new one. All the reviews I have read about the Garmin heart rate strap and it's inaccuracies are correct. I don't think that the strap I had ever worked properly. The Polar Chest Strap Soft Strap keine fits the Forerunner 610 device perfectly. I am a size 10 women's dress size so the XS-S was ideal. I have found that the Polar strap is way more accurate than the Garmin has ever been. Real shame considering the price Garmin charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original part, 9 April 2014
Mr. Rida Mansour (UK) - See all my reviews
I lost my original strap so bought this as a replacement, it is an exact match to what I had previously

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Garmin users, 6 April 2014
To endorse the view that if you have a Garmin e.g. 910xt and are getting erratic readings, once cause might be your chest strap. Getting this polar version is a lot more economical than replacing with Garmin's own. 100% satisfied. Actually, 95%, because the buckle has been threaded so it's on the left hand side, but that is just being picky.

ARRAY(0xa7cac558)