on 16 April 2014
We bought that as a birthday present for our 3 year old togehter with honeybake crates of wooden food. Child-sized, looks super cute, and provides handy way to store all these small items. Our daugher loves to ring the bell when the shop is open and the small shopping bag is also a big hit. Required assembly which was straightforward using our home toolbox and took about 20 mins.
on 24 December 2014
Bought this for my daughter's Christmas so she hasn't received it yet but I love it!!! Found the instructions simple to follow and the pieces fitted together simply into pre-bored and counter-sunk holes leaving a neat finish. Only slight criticism was the the basket which came with the stall was damaged-the bottom had come away but it was easily repaired with adhesive. Can't wait to see her reaction to it on Christmas morning! Would recommend.
on 16 January 2015
Very sturdy and lovely little boxes to match, our granddaughter loves this present and all food items good size and are made of wood she loves playing with them
on 27 January 2013
Lovely product
very good quality
my daughter loved it
nice size fits on a table top
built to last fab
on 5 January 2014
My 3 year daughter loves this market stall and has spent lots of time playing with it, so have her 10 year old sister's! It is looks nice, is strong and very well made. It was very easy to put together and didn't take very long. My daughter plays with it on the floor at the moment, but when she gets older (and taller) she can put it on a table to use. It is easy to move around, so can be moved easily from one room to another.
I would recommend the boxes that can be brought for the stall, we have 3 on the top of our stall. They look lovely and are also well made.
on 30 December 2014
Quite difficult to put together, some of the holes weren't deep enought for the screws and there was a piece missing.
on 2 October 2014
Excellent - grandaughter loves it. Quite difficult to put together
on 5 January 2016
Nice and sturdy, my 3 year daughter and 5 year old son love it!