4.0 out of 5 stars nice trousers
Having read the previous reviews about the size of waist and respective lenght I was a bit sceptical. since my size is 32-33/L32 I ordered the Large. It fits perfect on my waist and the lenght is something like 33 thus not a real problem for a training pants.
The feeling of the garment is very nice.
Published 6 months ago by ET

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sizing
Waist is fine but I am 32 leg and these are about 34!

I like the concept of them but I now need to pay to get them adjusted to what they should have been in the first place
Published 12 months ago by Gadget Man

4.0 out of 5 stars nice trousers, 3 Jan 2014
ET (Brussels) - See all my reviews
The feeling of the garment is very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars The benchmark, 10 Jun 2014
Under armour trackies head and shoulders above the rest.Tracksuit trousers I usually hate, but UA excel in makign sportwear. Nice material, form fitting rather than baggy and look the part as athletic wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 May 2014
Proper comfortable and correct to size. Always liked Hell Hanson gear and this is no exception I shall be buying more

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fit, 25 April 2014
This fits awesomely and its very comfortable you can chill in them or use them in the gym for weights. Don't use these for cardio as they are not good for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants for panters, 16 April 2014
Lovely, comfortable bottoms. Could be tailor made! Perfect fit. Cool. Good price. I take exercise as an excuse to wear them !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trews, 15 Mar 2014
Most comfortable clothing item I've ever bought!, I'd certainly recommend them to anyone who wishes for a comfortable and perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 29 Jan 2014
Great product, never go to the gym without them. Would highly recommended to anyone during the winter months especially :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed! Very comfortable! Ideal for Gym Goers!, 20 Jan 2014
I bought this item (Under Armour EU UA Sport Transit Men's Trousers) along with other pieces of Under Armour gear for workouts, running and other mountain sports. I wear these trousers for workouts primarily and they are very comfortable, keep you cool and let's the sweat out (of vital importance on leg day I must say). I recommend these for workouts and would also recommend them for general wear around the house as they are that comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Jan 2014
Great quality and feel to them. I would recomend these to anyone , under armour never disappoints may cost a little more but I love it