Size: X-Large|Colour: True Gray Heather/Black|Change
Price:£34.29 - £55.73

on 18 September 2013
Delivery very good, but actual item sheds from the inside such that taking it off leaves any undershirt covered in black fluff. Surprised at this price from this manufacturer it does this.
on 3 November 2013
I read a couple of the reviews mentioning the shedding of the fleecy lining and thought 'every sweatshirt sheds some fluff, right?'. This is A VERY VERY ABNORMAL AMOUNT, though. I've had a few other Under Armour garments and always found them to be very high quality, but I'm very disappointed in this. Possibly explains why these are pretty cheap for Under Armour. Shame, because it looks pretty good, but covers everything it touches, even after many washes.
on 14 April 2014
Yes, as some people have said, it's a bit bobbly on the inside. One wash inside out cured this.

This is an ace spring hoodie. Soft, comfortable and water/wind resistant. Not as bulky as a lot of my other hoodies, so I've been able to wear it under a bike jacket and works really well for my needs.
on 11 June 2013
Hi, everybody,
I'll try to explain accurately what has happened to me with this sweatshirt. The internal layer of the sweatshirt is white cotton , very smooth when touched but it drops a great amount of little white balls of cotton that finish stick to your t-shirt, shirt or whatever you put on. After three (3)!!! washings, this sweatshirt keeps on dropping balls.
I was expecting from a famous brand like Under Armour a very good quality product but it hasn't come true.
As a brief, clearly disappointed.
on 12 March 2016
THIS IS MY SON'S THIRD UNDER ARMOUR SWEATSHIRT. HE WON'T WEAR A COAT SO THIS IS PERFECT. KEEPS HIM WARM AND DRY, WOULD ONLY GET WET IN A REALLY HEAVY DOWNPOUR. THEY ARE WELL MADE AND LOOK GOOD TOO
on 16 April 2014
Brought this for general wear as it looks stylish and sporty. Has became one of my favourites. Washed it a number of times since buying and it still looks the same.
on 30 May 2014
Looks great, fits extremely well and keeps me nice a warm when I'm out on a run.

This was also the cheapest I could find it so I'm pretty happy with it.
on 29 May 2014
I love everything about it except the neck it feels little bit tight when I put my head in that's all other than that loving it
on 31 May 2014
As you would expect from "Under Armour" well made does the job, light weight and wicks away the sweat, outstanding
on 21 February 2016
Absolutely love these under armour hoodies I know have 5 different ones and they just cannot be beaten