on 1 August 2013
this arrived a few days ago, there is a lack of instructions on how to get your phone into the housing. It shows you how it goes together but it arrives already constructed so you have to be brave and pull it apart.

Battery life - on a full charge i managed from 6am day one thru till 4pm following day using the phone in the same way as i always do with calls, surfing and IM chat etc my old case would get me through the day and most of the evening if i was careful.

DOWNSIDE - viewing in sunlight is drastically reduced. Sure in sunlight you expect it to be a bit hard to see the screen but thats not the issue. Grease from your fingers makes the screen foggy, this also picks up the sunlight making it pretty hard to see. Normally without the case a quick wipe on your tshirt and its sorted but not with this for some reason.

Second thing - at least for me, there is a contact mark on the inside between the the screen and the cover, like when you put a screen cover on for the first time and there are bubbles but in reverse. i did take care to make sure both surfaces were perfectly clean. So now I have to take it apart again and try again. I will admit that i didnt put the supplied screen protector in the phone before putting the case together so perhaps this is the reason but i didnt see the point of having a screen protector on the inside of a housing that itself protects the screen. guess i will find out if that solves my issue.
on 9 December 2012
Excellent piece of kit.It's a day by day need if you love your iPhone and like to protect it too! I just love it and it's worth every little penny I paid for it. Very satisfied
on 2 June 2014
Great case a bit bully but the battery is very powerful and my phone lasts all day without a charge.
on 28 June 2015