5.0 out of 5 stars Marina 360 Aquarium
I bought Marina 360 Aquarium 3 months ago and I am fully satisfied with it.

I have a Betta fish, 3 Cory pandas, Nerita snail and plants. Nerita eats all the algae, and the Betta and pandas live in harmony :-)
I clean it with wipes that remove water scale every 2-3 weeks along with the regular water changes, and I have no problems.
In instructions...
Published 19 months ago by S. Gulic

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer Clear
I bought this tank and used it for two months. All was well and it was okay of a little flimsy.

Then I tried to clean it.

First point; algae will not come off using a soft cloth, so I tried a standard sponge cleaner that I have used on many plastic tanks in the past.

Result=scratches everywhere from minimum force of cleaning that fog up...
Published 20 months ago by Ian Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars Marina 360 Aquarium, 4 Sept. 2013
S. Gulic "SG" (Zagreb, Croatia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
I bought Marina 360 Aquarium 3 months ago and I am fully satisfied with it.

In instructions states that the aquarium is mostly made ​​of plastic and should not be cleaned with a standard glass cleaner sponges.

My recommendation for this aquarium for those who want to have a small, beautiful, functional aquarium.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Tank..!!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
Awaited the arrival of my tank from AMAZON with excitement and a certain amount of cautious trepidation having read some of the not so positive reviews from other owners, however when it arrived i was not at all disappointed. I wanted this nice modern looking tank to brighten up a corner on the worktop in our new kitchen and it does the job superbly. It was very simple to set up and having had aquariums of different sizes over the past 30 years or so i had no trouble getting it up and running in a jiffy and a complete newb should find it just as easy. So all in all this sleek little 10lt tank looks great and it all comes apart very easy to maintain as required. Although this tank is made of PERSPEX and NOT GLASS i'm sure that with a bit of TLC and common sense when it comes to cleaning off algae it will give much enjoyment for the foreseeable future. Now all i need is Just to get some cherry shrimp when its nicely matured.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful looking all round mini aquarium, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
I'm very pleased with the aquarium and its 360 degree view.It is easy to maintain and clean being in several parts.I have two fish a fantail and a moor which is the absolute maximum for this size tank.I would recommend this as a starter tank but I think I will have to size up soon owing to my healthy fish growing!I wish this tank came in a 20 litre version.

5.0 out of 5 stars user friendly aquarium, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
excellent product simple to set up - a bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized starter aquarium, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
A very easy to use aquarium. Nice size and looks great with the night light on. I`m using it with ornaments and no fish so I wouldn`t be able to comment on that side of it. But if I did this would be a pretty good starting place for the simplicity.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the money, 18 Aug. 2014
great little aquarium we have 4 in ours and only have a small room

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little fish tank for my tropical fish, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
Perfect little fish tank for my tropical fish. Lights up well and isn't too noisy. The white bit at the top makes it look a bit like a blender (as someone said to me), but I'm happy with it overall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer Clear, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)

Then I tried to clean it.

Result=scratches everywhere from minimum force of cleaning that fog up and make the once crystal clear acrylic opaque.

I emailed Hagen to get a response on this but three weeks later they have not bothered to reply.

The acrylic is far too soft in my opinion for the application it is being used for. Every fish tank will need a good scrub once certain algae sets in. I have kept fish for twenty years and am not a newbie either!

Avoid!

5.0 out of 5 stars looks really loverly, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
lovely size love the colour light my 2 goldfish seem happy in it would recommended it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginner. Can be fitted everywhere. Worth To Buy, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Marina 360 Aquarium, 10 Litre, 25.5 cm Diameter (Misc.)
Up and running for 4 days. This Product is perfect for beginner and people with lack of space in their house.
It is absolutely looks nice on my desk.
Just bought a live plant and some small stone and put 5 White Cloud inside.
They looks amazing in Blue/White LED light.
I highly recommend it.