5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BUT SIZE MUCH LARGER!
Published 20 months ago by Cyberchap

3.0 out of 5 stars Tidy
My husband uses a waistcoat like a handbag. Every pocket contains something! This vest looks tidier on him than some he has owned but I have already had to resew seams.
Published 19 months ago by Nico

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BUT SIZE MUCH LARGER!, 26 Jun. 2013
Excellent. Not the heaviest duty material, but this means it's a bit smarter than you would expect. WATCH OUT FOR THE SIZE THOUGH! Fortunately, I had noticed other reviewers' comments on this, so instead of ordering a LARGE, I went for the MEDIUM and even this was a touch roomy! The side pockets were lightly stitched shut, so they had to be snipped open, but this is not uncommon and helps keep the shape when packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars fishing/shooting jacket, 3 Aug. 2012
This was a really reasonably priced jacket, which has all the pockets you could need for fishing or shooting. It arrived promptly, and I have no hesitation in recommending both the jacket and the supplier. 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi Pocket Gilet, 25 Aug. 2012
This item arrived in three days and I was delighted by the quality. It has a "leatherlook" to the material, is well made, light and extremely good value for money. Exactly the same on E Bay for £5 more!

4.0 out of 5 stars The coat of many pockets, 11 Sept. 2013
Hank (Hemel Hempstead UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for winter wear so I bought a size larger than my summer one. They are so useful with all the pockets. This coat is a soft suede-like material and one of the bottom pocket is big enough to take my Kindle in its case - old type with keyboard. All the pockets have a gusset all-round so that they allow you more space. The two inner pockets would take lightweight objects but as the material is the same as the lining I don't think it would stand a lot of abuse. There are enough outer pockets - two with zips, and the others button down. The main zip goes from top to bottom with an over-flap that clips into place. The bottom has a draw- string.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi pocket waistcoat, 7 Nov. 2012
Waistcoat arrived on time as expected. It is well made and has ample pockets to hold all necessary items whilst out walking

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to pick a pocket or two!!, 24 Aug. 2013
Fantastic Multi-pocket Vest waistcoat. I use it when dog walking and dog free running. Got to pick a pocket or two and more for dog treats, 'poo bags', wet wipes, tissues, hand gel, wallet, mobile phone, dog whistle, ipod etc. All the pockets you could need with different levels and type of security closure formats from zippers, studs, etc.. Recommended for the serious dog owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket, 28 May 2013
Although I ordered a light green jacket, a brown one was delivered. I contacted the seller who advised green jackets were out of stock. I was quite happy to keep the brown. It is warm and very comfortable to wear. I wear it all the time and when it wears out, I will happily order another.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tidy, 22 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed with the fit, 6 Sept. 2014
A bit disappointed with the fit. Would have ordered the next larger size if it was available.
Other than that everything else satisfied my exceptations.
However, should the seller now have the next size up--I would be interested in exchanging them for the bigger size.
Obviously I would pay whatever additional costsare involved.
I can guarantee that the goods have'nt been worn and I'm prepared to forward them beforehand for acceptance/approval.
I await the sellers reply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vest, 2 Jun. 2014
I put it on as soon as it arrived and wore it for about two days straight. The wife liked it. I was a bit large for me but then I ordered the 3xl. It will have room for clothing underneath. All the pockets come in handy and will do more so when we fly to America later this year. All my metal bits can go in the vest and I can just throw the lot on the conveyer without digging around for them. My 2 portable chargers fit nicey into 2 pockets as they are different sizes, and will keep my phone and Kindle charged up when I on the go. An inside pocket holds my passport prefectly and is secure as well.