5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic Value, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
After reading reviews before I bought this I decided to buy a 2XL even though im a size 10 and it fits! I may well have got away with an XL but I think the lace at bk would have been to stretched out. The tutu is not joined therefor you have 2 looks. The quality is great, even though I read review saying it was good I still expected tat, what a lovely buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely item, good quality - query sizing ????, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
was quite excited when this arrived, i had been planning my outfit for the "Unbirthday" party for what seemed like forever.
When i opened the parcel, i couldn't believe how beautiful the basque was, particularly for the price !.
I couldn't wait to try it on............., that's when the problem started, there is no way the sizing is correct, i purposefully bought 2 sizes bigger than i would normally wear to allow movement and comfort and thought i could tighten myself in to it, however i couldn't even get it fastened ! Gutted is an understatement as i had trawled various sites for a particular style/colour etc.. for my outfit.
As a result i have now ordered a different one, 4 sizes bigger than i would usually wear, it better fit...... watch this space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Costume, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
The product is beautiful and the photo didnt do it justice. Top quality fabrics etc. Only thing is the size references that were given

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
I am a size 8-10 and it fit perfectly. The hooks were a bit of a nightmare and I needed help with fastening it but the fancy dress costume looked good

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great item, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
I bought a size 6, and am actually a size 2/4 [US 00-0] and found it fitted nicely, there was still room to tighten if needed, so essentially it was a bit bigger than I but because corsets tighten that wasn't a problem! I think most other reviews also said to get a size bigger than you as it would be too small otherwise, but I didn't find that problem myself. If you are ok with skin showing through ribbon at the back [which seems a common way to wear the item anyway] than you're ok! It's a really well made corset and looks absolutely beautiful and definitely looks more expensive than it is.

The trim isn't exactly diamante [no jewels] but it is a silver trimming which resembles diamantes from a distance [hard to explain, still looks good though]
and the tutu is basic, just fabric and elastic, works well though. It wasn't spotted however but I didn't care for that anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars it got my grannys approval so must be ok, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
i got this for rocky horror was living with my granny at the time and she approved of the outfit. i had never bought or wore a corset before so wasn't sure what to expect. it fits nicely on the body and was a little large around the breast for me but that was solved with a little bit of padding. it was very comfy to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
This outfit is beautiful but the sizing is very small! I would advise to order 2 sizes bigger than you would normally :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tutu for a special birthday celebration, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
Good value for the money looks great on my granddaughter, I would recommend this product to anyone organising a themed party.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Black Corset with Tutu (Apparel)
bought for Rocky Horror outfit, will probs wear for many fancy dress in future. Nice product, fits well and looks great