on 13 April 2013
Really like this app. The first couple of times I listened to it I don,t think I got past the introduction before I was asleep. The back ground music is gentle and relaxing and Andrew Johnson's voice is easy to listen to. My problem is waking up in the middle of the night and whilst I wouldn't say I,m cured I do feel I`m sleeping better and getting a better quality sleep. I look forward to switching it on when I go to bed. There is a good feature that allows you to repeat the main programme automatically so you don`t have to take the trouble of switching it back on when you get to the end of programme when you might be nodding off. I would recommend this app.
0Comment74 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2013
Really helpful some nights; helps you unwind and relax. I found this better than reading books. I would recommend it to anyone who has difficulty unwinding at night
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2014
This app is brilliant. I have had trouble getting to sleep, waking up during the night and being plagued by weird dreams. But 3 nights in and this has all been cured! I would recommend (and have been) to everyone!
on 2 March 2013
I work very unsociable hours and so my sleep pattern is all over the place, and I often suffer with annoying bouts of sleeplessness and insomnia. I cannot tell you much about the app itself (because I'm fast asleep within 10-15 minutes of listening to it) other than it works a treat. A+
0Comment76 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2014
I suffer from ME/CFS and have disturbed sleep patterns. This app really helps me to get off to sleep. I have lots of Andrew's other recordings and I can't recommend them highly enough. Well worth checking out!
on 5 July 2013
great app I am using it frequently to help me get to sleep Andrew has a very soft and soothing voice
0Comment27 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2014
This app is another example of the brilliant Andrew Johnson's work. His soft Scottish accent will lead you into a deep and restful sleep. This app comes with instructions and also has the ability to play the app again without turning it back on should you need more time to get off to sleep. I have the other app of his called "relax" which is also good. Judging by the prices of his other apps you can see that we are getting a blindingly good deal for the free app of the day. I'm hoping that he will produce another app for pain. I have one, already, by Darren Marks but I feel Andrew Johnson's work to be better.
on 18 July 2013
A helpful tool for those stressful times and also if you just want to take a short break from everyday tasks.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2014
Pleasant background music, soothing voice. Can't tell you much about the content as I was comatose within ten minutes. Great
on 23 December 2013
I tried a few apps before settling on this. Fantastic app which I have yet to hear the end of because it's works so effectively.
Andrew has a lovely calm voice which gently soothes.