5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value for mid range quality dog food
Published 16 months ago by steve

1.0 out of 5 stars Consider your dogs requirements!
Published 7 months ago by P. Selby

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value for mid range quality dog food, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
i have fed this to my cavalier for the whole 8 years of his life and never had a problem...nice firm stools and never any upset tums.....so I highly recommend and these big bags last me 6 months....excellent value....I tend to stick with the chicken one as anything with beef in is harder on my dogs tummy........he loves it and had never turned his nose up at it...my Charlie has a lovely glossy coat and touch wood has never had any illnesses.....he is a fit perfect weight as I believe in not overfeeding, I keep him lean, so he is healthy and I give him slighty under the recommended amount each day as he has the odd treat here and there...cant go wrong with this food, as for people who say higher priced food equals quality, not in this case...im not saying it is high quality but its the best mid range dog food for the price out there...so give it a go, your dog wont say no.....and your wallet will love you even more.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
Pet owners are often convinced that the measure of their love is reflected by the amount of money spent. Don't be fooled. Wagg dog food is cheap as chips, but it offers all the nutritional balance your dog needs. Our yellow Labrador has been eating Wagg since he was a pup, and he sports a stunning coat, has plenty of energy, and - touch wood - has been of great health throughout. For variety, we tend to alternate between the different Wagg flavours (e.g. Beef), but he seems totally satisfied with either. You can also buy Wagg gravy that supplements this but to be honest, I feel eating the kibble dry is a little better for his teeth.
We do of course supplement his diet with treats, chews, the odd can of dogfood, leftovers etc. But for his core diet, you can't go much wrong with this, at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 28 April 2013
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
My dog loves this food on it's own or mixed with a bit of wet food or gravy. I have this on a subscription and it is always delivered timely and very well packaged. The last bag that we had had a free cotton tie bone in it which was a fantastic bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!!, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
Good dog food! I've been feeding my German shepherd this stuff since he turned 1 and he's a lively little guy!
Has all of the nutritional goods the higher priced dog foods have, at a good price too!
I'm not a cheapskate, but I'm not buying into big, overpriced brands either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dog Food, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
excellent dog food. my dog does very well on it and i would recommend to any dog owner! great value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Consider your dogs requirements!, 12 Nov. 2014
P. Selby "tahoku" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
I fed my dog Wagg for a couple of years, until recently he started to get dry skin and patches of missing fur. I would discourage anyone feeding their animal Wagg. Originally I fed this product because of all the product claims on the packaging. I should of know better, there is a saying ' you get what you pay for' and this is so true of this brand. Search around your local pet shops and research online. Dog foods have become much reserached over the last few years. Natural foods and hypo-allergenic foods have come about because of the cheap bulking ingredients used in cheap foods. The first listed ingredient in Wagg is cereal. This is a cheap bulk ingredient which has no place in a dogs diet and contains very little goodness. Many dogs also have allergies to cereals and grains and a dogs health can suffer over the long term. As for the other product claims, the miniscule amounts that need to be included in a product are so tiny its questionable if they are of any benefit over a prolonged period.

Wagg is cheap and as someone on a limted budget myself this is what originaly attracted me to it in my local supermarket. However, recently having changed my dogs diet to a more natural food researched for dogs I would appeal to everyone to care more for their dog. Dont go for convenience and what is cheap as you're not doing your best friend any good. Good quality foods dont cost a great deal more and you often find that with beter quality foods you dont feed as much as the body actually makes use of the goodness rather that rejecting what it doesnt like.

From 8 weeks ago I have fed a cereal and grain free food to my dog. The difference in him has been remakable. His fur all over has become so much thicker and its so shiny. His eyes are brighter and he seems even more alert. Above all of this though he seems more content and not so highly strung.

Consider what is the best for your dog and also research if your breed of dog has any specific nutritional requirements!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dog food, 21 Feb. 2013
Mrs. M. H. Burns (Huntingdon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
Although this is an inexpensive product it has all the ingredients of a far more costly dog food. My animals have thrived for years with Wagg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value food for your dog, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
I had tried the puppy version of this for my german shepherd as he wasn't thriving on what I was feeding him. Since feeding it to him he has gotten enormous! So after speaking to my vet, I changed him to the adult version and he, along with my labrador, love it! They are both fine and healthy and full of energy. Even though it is a relatively cheap food, it is excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Price! Delivered straight to your door!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
I don't think this is my dogs favorite ever food but I mix it in with a bit of wet food and he eats the lot! It's affordable for us to buy and one bag lasts about 5 weeks if I mix it with his wet food and he gets fed morning and evening! I'm really happy I've found this product on amazon! I used to go up my local Scats to pick this up, it was £10.12 at scats for the same 12KG bag, but I had to struggle to carry it home as it is so heavy, or I had to get someone to collect it for me which was just a pain! I will defiantly be ordering this regularly off amazon now if it stays at £10 with free delivery! Really good price and saves my struggling home with it! Very quick postage also, arrived after just 3 days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg (Misc.)
I feed Wagg Chicken and Rice as part of my 2 German Shepherds diet. I don't believe in feeding my dogs just dry or wet foods on their own but mixing them and adding cooked diced meats to give them a balanced diet. Wagg is ideal as a dry mixer in their food.
Have tried more expensive dry food as mixers in their food but they don't like them.
They love Wagg chicken & rice and they are healthy and happy and so am I as at £9 a bag delivered to my door the next day is still cheaper by £2.50 than all the local supermarkets.
Would Recommend this product