5.0 out of 5 stars The best self tan
I have been using this product for many years and have found it to be the easiest self tan to use.
It gives a very natural tan, you can decide whether you wish for a light tan or use more frequently to achieve a darker tan if that is what you prefer.
The advantage for me is the spray facility, which means its easy to do my back!
There is no odour and I...
Published on 23 April 2010 by norfolk broad

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
SPRAY BROKE FIRST USE
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The best self tan, 23 April 2010
The advantage for me is the spray facility, which means its easy to do my back!
There is no odour and I follow with my own moisturiser to achieve a streak free natural looking tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy and no mess., 23 April 2012
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This product seemed to disappear for a while because the only places that I know who used to sell it were QVC and Harrods. QVC stopped selling it and I can't afford to go to London just for 1 thing!

Anyway back to the review. Unlike most self tanning lotions, potions etc., this is a clear liquid which you simply spritz onto your body. It dries very rapidly and can also be used on the face. I believe the most important thing about self tans is the time you put in to prepare your skin. You must exfoliate first because self tans of any brand will always adhere to dead skin cells better than new skin and then you end up with a patchy look which isn't the idea. Once you have exfoliated, moisturise any dry areas like knees, over the top of ankles, elbows etc., with a water based moisturiser and then off you go. You can keep using Ecotan daily if you wish and yes, you will become a bit darker but not so much that it looks obviously a fake tan. It also has a pleasant smell as well unlike some which smell like old potatoes! 500ml is a lot of spray tan and therefore is good value for money.

Please be aware though that Ecotan does not contain a sun screen of any kind so make sure that you always put a high protection factor sun block on your skin each morning particularly on your face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecotan, 2 Jun 2011
Ecotan is the best self tanning product on the market in my view. It is very economical. It does not streak and gives a very natural colour. It does not stain clothes, towels, flooring etc.. Brilliant.Ecotan Classic Spray Self Tan 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars you will too, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Eco Tan Classic Colourless Self Tan Spray 500ml (Personal Care)
have used this for years its very suttle ..none messy ..don't think that my friends know I use this as its very natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Convienient and a good colour, 24 Sep 2013
I have used this fake tan for years now, I love the very fine spray you get from it and the colour can be built up by spraying multiple times during the day/evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great stuff, 10 Jun 2013
I love this as it is so natural and gives a really good looking tan colour and leaves no streaks or blotches , nothing totally amazing. Can not recommend it enough. I have been using for years now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this self tanning spray, 2 April 2013
I have used Eco tan classic for a long time now having been introduced to it by my mum. I have tried many over the years but this is by far the best, giving a more natural, even tan and I use it on my face instead of foundation and powders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily applied and streak free, 26 Jun 2011
Excellent product providing a very gradual tan, I am quite pale normally and do not find it makes me look orange. The tan is very natural looking and because it is applied by a spray is very easy to apply, you just have to be mindful where you have sprayed due to the liquid being clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fake tan, 28 July 2014
Excellent product, first bought this over 15 years ago, and was unable to buy it for a long time ( didnt think of amazon) found it again and I am so glad i did, its foolproof really easy to use with a lovely believable colour and no nasty fake tan smell to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic fake tan, 27 July 2014
Best fake tan ever ive used this for yrs on my mottled blue irish skin the result is a gorgeous natural tan not one trace of orange.
Goes on under or over moisturiser face and body dosent come off on bedding or clothing I highly recommend this