4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pretty shoes
the shoes are very pretty but i'm affraid they won't be confortable...we'll see, anyway they are from good quality for sure and the size is normal
Published 16 months ago by A_Li_Ce

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight
Very disappointed!! Had a couple of pairs of hush puppies in the past and the fit was always spot on but these ones are very tight. It's my first day back at work tomorrow after being on maternity leave and I now have to try and break in a pair of shoes that don't want to be broken in!!! 😞😞😞
Published 20 months ago by Lindle

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, 3 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pretty shoes, 17 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky and fun, 24 Mar 2013
I choose this rating compered to the top because of the colour dark red.
I was dissappionted, as it states in the title dark red, they`re not they are quite a bright red. They are also a larger size 5 than other pairs i have bought.
I would recommend to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Shoes for a Wedding, 12 Mar 2013
My cousin in law was getting married in March and I wanted some shoes to wear with a lovely red frock that I'd bought, and I specifically wanted some Mary Jane type of shoes.... and Amazon delivered. They are lovely, they are very feminine and, most of all they stayed on my feet all day (I usually wear flats, so I was worried that a heel might be a bit uncomfortable). They were also delivered promptly and easily. All in all, 10 out of 10 I'd say!

3.0 out of 5 stars Material, 11 Mar 2013
M. Inguanez (MALTA, Europe) - See all my reviews
The item arrived well packed and in good condition. The material of the shoes was a bit disappointing. Its not very flexible and hence it can hurt a bit your feet when walking or if you wear it for a long time. To be fair this might be because its new. But I have another pair of hush puppies and their material is much better and never had problems with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty startling colour - but in a good way, 1 Feb 2013
Barbara (Edinburgh, Lothian United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love the colour of these shoes. They are quite hard, so not terribly comfortable, but I only wear these in the office so worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes!, 19 Jan 2013
They arrived on time and are both comfortable and smart. Absolutely lovely for work and they look great with skirts and trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - and comfy!, 10 Jan 2013
Catherine Burgess (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
I cannot wear heals - just never wear them and can't walk in them - but I needed some shoes for a special occaision - my wedding. I was getting married in Vegas and had a lovely red dress to wear - and these shoes were comfy and I could walk in them for a couple of hours! So pleased with them.