4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous
These are just GORGEOUS boots, look so cute on a dress and tights and great with skinny jeans. comfortable enough to wear to school, shopping and while cycling. LOVE
Published on 16 Oct. 2012 by Nonna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for high arches or wide feet
Loved the look of these boots, but it was too tight over my quite high arches. They're quite narrow too for what I usually like. But great if you don't have these issues!
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by Deb from Berks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 16 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Hush Puppies Women's Moorland Ank Bt_bu Heels (Apparel)
I am generally a 7.5 EEE. I ordered an 8 based on an earlier review and have found them perfect. Rubber textured soul so I don't feel I am about to slip on wood floors and I usually turn healed shoes over, but these I don't feel unsteady at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for high arches or wide feet, 21 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, 8 Mar. 2013
Brilliant pair of boots, colour is great, and quality superb! Bought a size 8 though am actually a 7 as this make comes up a little small.

3.0 out of 5 stars like but disappointed, 12 Nov. 2012
A. Johnson (uk) - See all my reviews
love the boots, but after 2 days of wearing i notice the toe caps looked different and patchy, i brush them with my hand and notice the polish was coming of, have being waiting since the 2nd November for yodel to collect so i can return them, no joy..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 15 Sept. 2013
Absolutely love these boots! They are fabulous, really comfortable even the first time I wore them. They will go with anything. These will be getting lots of use. I usually wear a 5 or 6 and as I have bought Hush Puppies before I knew to order the 6 and they didn't disappoint. FABULOUS!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE ! LIGHENING FAST POST TO AUSTRALIA, 9 May 2013
Oh jinkies!!! These are lovely boots, I got the dark brown and they smell amazing, look amazing, feel amazing and are oh so comfortable -comfort matters because I CANNOT walk in heels- (AT ALL) But I loved the look of these so much that I bought them anyway. Not only can I walk in them, I could run in them. The grip is amazing, not wobbly at all. Infact these are 10/10 in every thing you could think of. I live in Melbourne, Australia, and I was TERRIFIED that they would not fit correctly. I am an Australian size 9 - which is exactly the same sizing as an American size 9-which is a size 7 in U.K sizing. So I bought the size 7 and they are a perfect fit. If you are an Aussie and worried about buying Hush puppies from the U.K, don't be!! Just remember to order 2 sizes down from your Aussie size and they'll be wonderful. Not only FAST shipping but also totally cheap to ship. Just so thrilled I could type forever. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!! Thanks Amazon ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 25 April 2013
Very comfortable, look good, feel good quality, but I found the sizing large. Other reviews had said that the sizing felt large so I ordered an 8 (usually 7-7.5). They were far too big ad had to send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars hush puppies woman, moorland ank boots, 25 Feb. 2013
lovely,just like putting slippers on,best boot i have had in years, great price too,i no they will last a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Oct. 2012
Miss T Fied (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hush Puppies Women's Moorland Ank Bt_bu Heels (Apparel)
Bought these online for my daughter after she'd spent a whole day in Chester trying unsuccessfully to find boots... They are brilliant. Look very smart under jeans and are ideal for people who can never get boots to fit on the calf properly. Only slight downside was that there were a few glue overruns on them - haven't finished picking them all off yet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›